leongal

How do you tell them off - about pregnancy?

I think most of us, especially having hard time conceiving, face this - family members, relatives and friends - keep on with their only question: "When are you going to have baby?" "When you are going to be a mama?" and etc...

How do you usually answer them?

I am really fed up with the question, though it is just like 3 months after my actual wedding day.....sometimes, i get fed up - to the extent, i dun feel like meeting them.....

why would they ask u when u r not officially married yet? a bit weird lor

hehe....actually i meant, i just got married 3 months ago, i should rephrase...

leongal,

Aiyo, just 3 month only., Just say let it be natural. When the god give then u will take lor. Thats all. Having baby is not like making cake. Not that we want then can get. I already married for 2 years. Now still trying. :)

lol ! i generally answer : Pls ask God coz I also want to know and then give a cheeky smile :P generally that shut them up.

I hate those 38 who keep on asking when you wanna jadi mama .. even after one child, they seem like still not wanna let you go and asking you when you wanna have second one!?

My answer to them .. I'm old (yeah! dah tua - 37 ba) Ben doesn't want me to risk it and I have no $$ la, or you wanna sponsor me!? then I will ask .. ee so-and-so still not jadi papa ah? aiyo .. married for so long liau why still bo news ko .. tat aunty immediately shut up! or I will ask .. eee so-and-so no news for second/third child ka? can la .. since you can sponsor them, shut up their mulut oso!

I really benci!

Got one close relative, just because the two daugther-in-law pregnant now (Dragon grandchild) they are super happy and kept on asking me why not go for second one? dragon year bo .. good year lei .. benci right!? ish .. I answer them .. oh no la .. we are not as rich as your sons lei, we only can looking after 1 child nia and I got what I want, a daughter, good enuf. My HB lagi li hai .. he answers oh .. we don't want to over populate this world la, later no kerja, no makan, how to live like that!? XD hahahahaha

I hate those 38 who keep on asking when you wanna jadi mama .. even after one child, they seem like still not wanna let you go and asking you when you wanna have second one!?

My answer to them .. I'm old (yeah! dah tua - 37 ba) Ben doesn't want me to risk it and I have no $$ la, or you wanna sponsor me!? then I will ask .. ee so-and-so still not jadi papa ah? aiyo .. married for so long liau why still bo news ko .. tat aunty immediately shut up! or I will ask .. eee so-and-so no news for second/third child ka? can la .. since you can sponsor them, shut up their mulut oso!

I really benci!

Got one close relative, just because the two daugther-in-law pregnant now (Dragon grandchild) they are super happy and kept on asking me why not go for second one? dragon year bo .. good year lei .. benci right!? ish .. I answer them .. oh no la .. we are not as rich as your sons lei, we only can looking after 1 child nia and I got what I want, a daughter, good enuf. My HB lagi li hai .. he answers oh .. we don't want to over populate this world la, later no kerja, no makan, how to live like that!? XD hahahahaha

no offended... but wat is so excellent about dragon year bron ppl? Is that they will really become a DRAGON in future? hahaha.....

if you realise, those that have succeeded in getting pregnant or already have a kid; or those that have become grannies and grandpas, will usually post this question.

Well, though our usual respond is "let's nature take it's course", sometimes, it is just too much - really annoying! And, worse, we can't tell them off sarcastically because they are our relatives. *sigh*

dear all

i already been married 2 years coming to the 3rd years, still dun have good news, everytime all the relatives will said, when is ur time?

i wan to tell them, u think i dun wan meh... not easy to get lor...

not only old folks lor... there is bunch of modern couple around me whom oso mad to get a dragon baby...

aiks... it nothing to do with me but when think of those trying hard to get a baby... then wat so important of having wat lunar year baby?

and there is oso this kind of sampat relatives whom love to asking around on when ppl getting pregnant blabla... sometime u will sense that they just purposely asking it though they knew that u are trying hard...

wat kind of ppl are this??? no better word to describe them other than SAMPAT!!! :D

What I can say is that these are Asian mentality that right after marriage the couple should have a new born (like almost immediate). To elaborate this point further, those who actually asked are those who keep pressuring / "asking" are very inconsiderate. Firstly, its an Asian culture and secondly they have been brought up that way... follow blindly. Nowadays, there are lot of expenses like having maids and nanny to take care of the house and children plus generally everyone works late.

Now, the other thing that I don't agree is choosing which year to have a child.... especially the year of DRAGON. What nonsense! Those 12 zodiac was created with a purpose... in short it helps the master to explain to individuals of their path in life (i think). So if the year of Dragon is the preferred year and most superior, why in the chinese create 12 zodiac and not just 5 zodiac so that everyone will be born with a good life?

So does it mean that those who born in the year of Snake (just quoting example) is the worst... huh??? Have anyone actually did a search that those who were born in the year of Snake also made it in life? And do you also know that those born in the year of Dragon could also ended up on the streets?

Do ask those who suggested to have a child in the year of Dragon if this means this child will have a health and wealthy life... prove it and guarantee it.

Regards

Stephen

www.rollofexposures.com

hahaha well I nv bother wat animal will be for my child and mine was a tigress! haahha same like her mummy - me!

and ppl say tiger year oh .. aiyo .. not good lei, baby will be very fierce and hard to looking after oh .. oh, how true!? don't tell me other animals will not be fierce, will be good to looking after? hahaha my HB says they are nonsense la!

I will say .. old ppl thinking is dragon year is good, so they will be in bright future flying up high like the dragon.

haahha so I was thinking, about rat!? will be forever living under the drainage? siao! hahaahha

I have a friend who is criticizing almost all animals except for ox, rabbit and dragon and guess what .. she says she is avoiding to have baby in Tiger year and now my girl already coming to 2 yrs old and her? sebiji telur pun tak ada .. I know I'm bad =P haahhaha and if she wants to really have either ox, rabbit or dragon then she will have to wait for at least 10 yrs, by then she is alreayd 40++ la .. still want to wait!? hahaahha lagi nonsense la

It is a NORM.... when u single ppl ask u "When to marry ah? still wan to wait ah?" once married will "When to have BB ah? Dont wait lor...dont set precaution other ppl want BB also dont have!!!" [so annoying] when u deliver the 1st kids they will said "When to have 2nd BB ooo?"

Story like never end... & normally I just smile saja...

Yeap, the story like never end or the 38 like nv end .. they will 38 from one to another but if kept on asking the same question over and over, I will never give face and hamtan them kau kau

Yeap, the story like never end or the 38 like nv end .. they will 38 from one to another but if kept on asking the same question over and over, I will never give face and hamtan them kau kau

hahaha.... Ling just relax...

hahaah how to relax if you met those 38!? real 38 you know!

And some 38 very showing off some more .. sorry la .. I will never treat those 38 so well .. since they wanna 38, I will 38 with their matters kau kau, let them feel the pain and whenever see me they will =X their mouth! hahahahaha

Smile is the best answer to this type of ques ! Every time they ask, everytime give them

smile, then they will be faded up soon, hahaha !