WonderGal

My Pre-wedding at Korea

Just receive my album from Tiamo Hong Kong, so happy, and wish to share with u guys.

The album is really nice printing and quality is so much different with local bridal house,never seen it in local bridal house. really love the it.

The make up and bridal house is so nice.

I choose to extend my hair so, i could have more volumn and could do Korean hair style,

Really, the outcome is so nice and romance.

Gown is simple and elegant, choose 1 of the flower dress, sooo nice

So glad i choose the right 1 :D , service is good, and so do the pre-wedding photoshooting process, private car, private translator, private assistant. The wedding planner will also follow us, to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Really is a nice experience having pre-wedding in oversea.

Will try to upload a few photo after i reach home.

can share the price for having pre-wedding photo in korea? and what is it included? e.g. how many pose or how many gown, etc. thanks.

can share the price for having pre-wedding photo in korea? and what is it included? e.g. how many pose or how many gown, etc. thanks.

my total package is about RM10k+

All softcopy returns (mine, got roughly 3xx-4xxpcs)

5.5 hours for unlimited shooting

30pages album (with 30 pcs edit photo)

1 canvas printing (forgot the size)

2 wedding gown, 1 dinner gown and 1 mini wedding dress

Groom suit 1 set and 1 exchange coat ( can match different vest, tie and bow)

1 to 1 Airport transfer

1 translator (English or Chinese)

1 professional make up assistant

All the transportation for pre-wedding.

Delivery charge to Malaysia

1 meal during pre-wedding photoshooting session

Can bring along 1 own dress, either cheong sum/kwa, or couple T or etc lo

We do not bring anything to Korea for photoshooting. The studio provide all the necessary things

Like shoes (for brides and groom), accessories, man’s shirt and etc.

We have a overall make up and hair do in beauty salon, and the make up assistant will help to touch up, exchange accessories, and hair do, from time to time during the photoshooting session

I did not count how many image change, because, tats too many, haha, different flower and tiara, veil and etc

At first we are quit worry about the conversation, but, the end, we do not need to worry at all, the translator did a very good job.

The translator will be follow for all the section, include dress selection, make up and photoshooting session

Our wedding planner in Korea, will also coming, to make sure all the process is going smoothly.

Specially like their album, the printing is so nice tat, that we did not see it in Malaysia.

Different quality of paper. And the cover is in leather, vintage and long lasting outlook.

The album design mainly is fullpage, except some design pages.

Simple and clean. Very satisfy with the service and the photoshooting session.

I heard tat they now have branch in Malaysia. You could contact them, to know more about their service.

Heard that now they have even more studio to choose from, at affordable price,

and for Malaysia and Singapore couple, the price is start from 5xxx, which is much cheaper than mine

If you need you help, you can contact me as well, I still have contact with my SA in HK.

my total package is about RM10k+

All softcopy returns (mine, got roughly 3xx-4xxpcs)

5.5 hours for unlimited shooting

30pages album (with 30 pcs edit photo)

1 canvas printing (forgot the size)

2 wedding gown, 1 dinner gown and 1 mini wedding dress

Groom suit 1 set and 1 exchange coat ( can match different vest, tie and bow)

1 to 1 Airport transfer

1 translator (English or Chinese)

1 professional make up assistant

All the transportation for pre-wedding.

Delivery charge to Malaysia

1 meal during pre-wedding photoshooting session

Can bring along 1 own dress, either cheong sum/kwa, or couple T or etc lo

We do not bring anything to Korea for photoshooting. The studio provide all the necessary things

Like shoes (for brides and groom), accessories, man’s shirt and etc.

We have a overall make up and hair do in beauty salon, and the make up assistant will help to touch up, exchange accessories, and hair do, from time to time during the photoshooting session

I did not count how many image change, because, tats too many, haha, different flower and tiara, veil and etc

At first we are quit worry about the conversation, but, the end, we do not need to worry at all, the translator did a very good job.

The translator will be follow for all the section, include dress selection, make up and photoshooting session

Our wedding planner in Korea, will also coming, to make sure all the process is going smoothly.

Specially like their album, the printing is so nice tat, that we did not see it in Malaysia.

Different quality of paper. And the cover is in leather, vintage and long lasting outlook.

The album design mainly is fullpage, except some design pages.

Simple and clean. Very satisfy with the service and the photoshooting session.

I heard tat they now have branch in Malaysia. You could contact them, to know more about their service.

Heard that now they have even more studio to choose from, at affordable price,

and for Malaysia and Singapore couple, the price is start from 5xxx, which is much cheaper than mine

If you need you help, you can contact me as well, I still have contact with my SA in HK.

Hi, mind to share your pre - wedding photo ? here's my email add : lau_manda@hotmail.com ^^