WonderGal

pre-wedding photo in Korea

Oops, just notice i post to the wrong forum, I post to AD album instead of PS album .

Anyway, just share again, hopefully this time i put at the correct place

Just receive my album from Tiamo Hong Kong, so happy, and wish to share with u guys.

The album is really nice printing and quality is so much different with local bridal house,never seen it in local bridal house. really love the it.

The make up and bridal house is so nice.

I choose to extend my hair so, i could have more volumn and could do Korean hair style,

Really, the outcome is so nice and romance.

Gown is simple and elegant, choose 1 of the flower dress, sooo nice

So glad i choose the right 1 :D , service is good, and so do the pre-wedding photoshooting process, private car, private translator, private assistant. The wedding planner will also follow us, to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Really is a nice experience having pre-wedding in oversea.

Some photo take while make up. look great?

their make up is so natural, simple and sharp outlook. love their make up, specially hair do......

Make up is done at Salon, then we are sent to Studio to start our shooting. hehe

The assistant will help to touch up, and change the accessories from time to time, even we did not change gown. So, It have more looks with the same gown, which i think it is different with Bridal house here, izzit? Even, they provide high heel for brides and shoes for groom, they service is so sweet. I can change different different heel.....hehe

post-40225-0-03364500-1331648167_thumb.j

post-40225-0-60982500-1331648169_thumb.j

specially like this studio, they really did a lot of effort on design their studio. Indoor lighting, but, the outcome is really......nice. and romance.

When we choose the studio, its really headache, all the photo and studio, look so good.

The end we have to depend on our budget and choose the 1, both of us like 1. The end we choose this studio out of 20+ (i think 20-30 studio).

I have resize it to smaller size, so it could upload into MB. If any 1 is interested, may leave your email to me, for better photo quality

post-40225-0-87323100-1331649094_thumb.j

post-40225-0-12952000-1331650242_thumb.j

Hi, could you send me your photos as well? emerynwong@yahoo.com . Also, could you let me know the price of your package and what it is inclusive of? Thanks!