Artiz Studio Korea

No 76, Jalan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Anybody ever heard this bridal studio?

Anybody ever sign up package with them?

How their service? pricy? the effect of the photo, nice?

Kindly share your photo for those who took from this studio..thx~

Here are the Bridal Shop that i've shortlisted

1. Artist Studio Korea

2. Anoviabridal

3. TaipeiTaipan wedding studio

4. Faye's wedding studio

5. Moco bridal gallery.

6. Judy wedding (taiwan)

any comment regarding their profile? service? packages?

KIV

1. vivibride

2. my dream wedding

3. picaso brides

4. previous bridal house

5. starrest wedding

6. enya mareine wedding gallery

7. manhattan bridal photography

any comment regarding their profile? service? packages?

I heard it from one of my friends, they are photoshooting in Korea? or copying style from korea studio and shoot in kl?

so how's the effect? nice?

just go through their FB,super nice!

yeah, i go into their fb and look tru, the photo sample is really nice, but look at the customer photo is a bit out from the sample. look like they are intimate the studio design into their studio.

Previously i have check out few studio in Korea, most of the studio is handle by wedding planner in Korea. where there will help to arrange everything include translator for oversea couple like us.

So, far i check few wedding planner company, their outcome is the same as their sample, (mostly), only this Artiz studio, i notice the customer photo is totally out from the sample, including their background if compare to sample. the colour tone as well. So, i am wonder, are we sending to the correct studio, to take the picture as what we wish from the sample photo?

have any 1 sign up with them?

but, anyway, it is only my comment, I have done my last year with Ti-amo Hong Kong. Heard from my SA, they are now have branch in Malaysia, where we could direct deal with branch in Malaysia instead in Hong Kong. I have mine sign up in Hong Konh branch last year. it is really a nice experience to have the pre-wedding in Korea.

eeee...i saw the package in their website, really crazy price!! ...almout RM17k for the cheapest one..

wonder what is the market price for those who take at local?

ARTIZ STUDIO

* ----【ON SALE】Package A [2012-02-23]

ON SALE KRW: 6200000.00<-------~~RM17K<<<<<crazy >>>>>this is crazy~~~!!!

[Photography]

----Photographer 150 photo staken

[Modeling]

----Make-up artist

----Make-up&hair style 4 groups

[Dress]

----Groom 4 clothing

---- Bride 4 clothing

[Film]

---- Design 30 photos

---- All film discs free

[Design]

---- Two different designs

[Album]

----18-inches photo album (made in korea)

----12-inches photo album (made in korea)

[Frame]

---- 30-inches classic frame

---- 20-inches classic frame

---- 8-inches glass frame desk

[Other]

50---- 50-inches poster

but we cant use the Korean Price and convert to RM , it gonna be surprice ~ :D

but as i know there are in renovation now , maybe will look like korean studio in the future ^^

i passed by yesterday evening and their advertisement said RM3980 (something like that) package. but didn't mention what package it is.

they are still renovating

Cant found there link in malaysia , i think there website for malaysia bridal shop not ready yet .

but i recommend seach from FB .

Hi ladies,

I have signed up with Artiz Studio. The photo shooting is done in their SS2 Studio. My package costs almost 7k for 50 poses and includes rental of actual day 1 wedding gown and 2 evening gowns along with car deco and flower bouquet. It is slightly more pricier than some others i admit. But what i really like is their simple and clean make-up and the picture effect. Since we have booked early, we'll be getting a Korean photographer to shoot our pre-wedding pics. Downside is they don't really do outdoor shoots and would not go outstation like melaka or PD for the photoshoots. Hope this helps! :)

Hi ladies,

I have signed up with Artiz Studio. The photo shooting is done in their SS2 Studio. My package costs almost 7k for 50 poses and includes rental of actual day 1 wedding gown and 2 evening gowns along with car deco and flower bouquet. It is slightly more pricier than some others i admit. But what i really like is their simple and clean make-up and the picture effect. Since we have booked early, we'll be getting a Korean photographer to shoot our pre-wedding pics. Downside is they don't really do outdoor shoots and would not go outstation like melaka or PD for the photoshoots. Hope this helps! :)

HI,

great to hear u. so exited, cox i see their FB photo very nice!

wonder how many gown for 50poses?

album size?

frame size?

any other items in your package?

btw, when did you signed up? I passed by their shop, yup saw that really under renovation as other said..

you mentioned that they don't really like do outdoor shooting, so mean even request they also won't go out? maybe somewhere nearby instead of Melaka or PD which is long distance. when will you do the shooting? can't wait to see their photo shooting at m'sia. i saw their FB, i guess the background are not at malaysia.

hope to hear you soon, remember post your photo to share (if you willing to do so ^^)

I view on their photo from fb, mainly they are copy studio design from Korea studio.

But if compare to Korea studio it is still a big gap in between.

And I notice they even steal some of the photo from Korea studio as advertise their brand.

I notice this while I browse around Korea studio.

Guess what I found from Wonkyu Studio (a quite famous studio in Korea)

They was given warning to Artiz studio, because used Wonkyu’s photo to advertise and a lot of works is not from them.

For some brides who can read Chinese, you can read Wonkyu's warning from their website in china, with this link

http://www.am-sy.com/About/

Of course, as apple to apple comparison, it is unfair to compare Artiz studio with other Korea studio.

But, for those bride to be, make sure u really like their work(make sure it is by them) before sign up, because the works you see, might be not be the work u will get.

I suspect, there are more photo which copy from other Korean studio.

If have budget, it is good to have a real Korean pre-wedding in Korea. A good experience. Yet, pre-honey moon, :)

Hi, I was signed up with Korea Artiz Studio at SS2 by last 2 weeks.

They service is good and i has been shooting on last weeks and i really like the picture effect.

Ya,because my wedding on May,so rush.

Shooting is at local,SS2 there.Yap,by korean photographer.

Tq^^ i also really like it!

Hi Kitty, may I know how much is your package? Photos are so nice. Would like to know you signed up the package in the Midvally bridal fair or from the shop itself? TQ so much ^^

today i go midvally bridal fair...i have go to ask the package,the sales person was good even i want go back and discuss with my friends and family.but the price make me so surpise! :cool: