Hey kitty ,those photo really took my heart away after viewing and how many gown u have choosen ? How long after the wedding will u get the proofs? Will they be viewable online? On a CD?

Hi Amy, my package is 5 gowns for photo shooting.Their have facebook, you just write Korea Artiz Studio will find it.

Hi,

I can't remember how many gowns but in my receipt it says 5 images. So i'm assuming its 5 gowns. Will confirm that later when i go for dress fitting.

Here are the stuff that comes in the package, which i think are ok:

2 albums - 18" and 12" - both with different designs

Enlarge photos:

40" - 1

30" - 1

10" - 1

8" - 2

Poster - 80"

Invitation card - 20 pcs.

They don't seem very keen on outdoor shoots. But when we asked further, they are ok with going to somewhere like not more than half an hour from their studio at ss2.

I will only be taking the photos on May. So, will definitely share again on my experience with them later. :)

Hi Jlise2012,

May I know when u sign up the package? I just sign up last week during mid valley fair. U did visit the shop before choose ur gown? Just called the shop, the sale lady say it is not needed to visit the shop. Just inform when I want to photo shooting and 10 days in advance to go the shop to choose the gown. Just want to know is urs same as well? Because my sister's bridal shop is different in here..she can visit the shop n try gown (not choose gown). Then 1 month earlier to choose gown.

Hi Jlise2012,

May I know when u sign up the package? I just sign up last week during mid valley fair. U did visit the shop before choose ur gown? Just called the shop, the sale lady say it is not needed to visit the shop. Just inform when I want to photo shooting and 10 days in advance to go the shop to choose the gown. Just want to know is urs same as well? Because my sister's bridal shop is different in here..she can visit the shop n try gown (not choose gown). Then 1 month earlier to choose gown.

hi,jacque_jin

mind to share your package you sign? how much they offer in the fair, I'd missed it..:(

I view on their photo from fb, mainly they are copy studio design from Korea studio.

But if compare to Korea studio it is still a big gap in between.

And I notice they even steal some of the photo from Korea studio as advertise their brand.

I notice this while I browse around Korea studio.

Guess what I found from Wonkyu Studio (a quite famous studio in Korea)

They was given warning to Artiz studio, because used Wonkyu’s photo to advertise and a lot of works is not from them.

For some brides who can read Chinese, you can read Wonkyu's warning from their website in china, with this link

http://www.am-sy.com/About/

Of course, as apple to apple comparison, it is unfair to compare Artiz studio with other Korea studio.

But, for those bride to be, make sure u really like their work(make sure it is by them) before sign up, because the works you see, might be not be the work u will get.

I suspect, there are more photo which copy from other Korean studio.

If have budget, it is good to have a real Korean pre-wedding in Korea. A good experience. Yet, pre-honey moon, :)

the latest photo uploaded in their FB is a bit dissapointed, i think taken at malaysia. The bride is sweet enough but the hairstyle is not impress. The quality of art really had big different from those taken at korea /shanghai..a bit dissapointed..

the latest photo not impressive maybe because those posted earlier previously were actually stolen from somewhere else?

Hi ladies,

I've had my photos taken and saw the photos already. So, I'm just sharing my experience.

Here's what i can say from my experience there.

Good points:

1) Yes, photographer is korean and Yes, make-up artist is also a Korean. Both are very professional and experienced. Their profiles are on the Facebook page. We like their work!! It was also quite fun working with them. Hence, the hard time choosing the photos. However, they are not based permanently in Malaysia - that was what we were told at that point of time. So, it could be that we were lucky to get them for out photoshoot.

2) Gowns: No Vera Wang as advertised. Lots of old ones from the Vogue Collection. But they did bring in new pieces from Korea and allowed me to take photos with the brand new ones at no additional cost. So, i'm still quite happy there.

3) Everything is already included in the package. So, no additional cost for false eye-lashes or anything else during photoshoot.

Some of the bad points are:

1) We don't get to keep all of the photos taken. In fact, we have to pay for additional photos that we want even though it is just going to be in a CD. I know other bridal house give the couple all of the photos taken and some also include a set of all photos that are edited at no additional cost.

2)The SA didn't have a list of what we should prepare for the photoshoot and left out a few things when briefing us and gave some wrong info. The make-up artist was quite surprised that the SA didn't inform us what to prepare correctly. Of course, it wasn't wrong info that could spoil everything but accurate info could've made things better.

3) If you don't like the template photos, then it's going to be a problem because most photos are all in studio. All photos taken at each scene is like templated, Same background and same poses.

Overall, we are very happy with the korean photographer and make-up artist team. I honestly wouldn't know if i would be happy if the photographer and make-up artist are not them. So, hope this is informative to you ladies out there. :)

After my photoshoot in April, I promised Rynee, Debbie and Max that I would post my comments on bridal forums. Sorry I'm late but better late than never~

I live in the states and booked through Vogue Collection (before Artiz Studio bought them) a year ago. I was only in Malaysia for 3 weeks (my husband only 2 weeks) and we did the photoshoot 4 days before the wedding. So many things could have fell apart but everything related to the photoshoot went smoothly despite the mgmt change.

I found dresses that I just absolutely love and fit me perfectly! The girls at the studio were so helpful and friendly while I was looking for dresses. During the day of the shoot, Rynee, the MUA, was AMAZING! I was just amazed how she transformed plain old me into a princess (at least my hubby thinks I look like a princess). She just matched all my makeup and hair to my dresses without thinking twice. Crazy skills!

The photographer (sorry dude, I forgot your name, but I remember you as the guy that sweats a lot. : ) ) was very pleasant and was very good at instructing us to do the right pose. I didn't know it at the time but when the pictures came out, he was able to make me look skinny, tall and minimized my chubby cheeks. I could not be happier!!!

My Germany hubby complained about the length of the photoshoot 9-10 hours while I felt totaly like a movie star with people fussing over my hair, make up and dresses. : ) But when the pictures came out, my hubby agreed that it was worth the effort.

Anyway, enough gushing. Here are some of my pics. Enjoy~

post-43390-0-89983100-1341279367_thumb.j

post-43390-0-55153200-1341279349_thumb.j

I realize I didn't respond regarding their service. The face to face service was really good! The girls there were very sweet~ Since I am following up on my album and touch-ups by email after I left Malaysia, email communication is so-so but not because of their responsiveness but because the person helping me through email might not be too comfortable with English. No big deal though~

Thanks Yien Wah,.Thanks for your information.

1st time i went to Survey on bridal fair,i also met Debbie,everything was good.2nd time i went there is a china girl serve me,bcuz they said Debbie not free,but i really do like their service,finally my boyfriend said that we to their office next time to looking Debbie.

After saw your comment,i sure i must going there again.

Hi, me+myhubby have done some research on quite a number of bridal studios around KL/PJ area and certainly wouldnt mind to shortlist Korea Artiz Studio in our list. However we'd still prefer to have both studio and outdoor photos. It would be great if feedback is considered. Keep up the good work. =)

Hi, I was just reviewing some of our wedding photos from Korea Artiz Studio and decided to plonk a search on Google and got a bit of a shock reading thru some of the postings...

For starters, me and my wtb didn't have any nightmare scenarios to share. It all turned out quite pleasant, which was a surprise because we were prepared for the worst since both of us aren't based in Malaysia.

We signed up with Artiz during the bridal fair 'cos my dearest got suckered by the photo style and we pretty much signed up there and then without much thought. We were then told that the Studio in SS2 was "not yet ready and should be ready a week after the bridal fair" and let's just say we didn't sign a cheap package either.

A week later after we signed up, I got a friend to check out the place and it was still not ready, so all the alarm bells started ringing but I held my nerve. Then the lady that signed us up at the fair (Debbie) wasn't there anymore, so we started worrying that something was going to screw up.... again we held our nerve. Finally it did open and my fiance went back to M'sia and dropped by their studio finally meeting Jacqueline who would be the one looking after our coordination and communication. Jacq, like most of their staff (and most of the bridal houses staff anyway lah!) are more conversant in Chinese than English (No biggie, but people call me a banana for some reason u know. My Chinese is as good as my French, or Arabic for that matter!). Luckily my fiance speaks and has been communicating with them and it's worked out just fine.

Points of note:

1. Photographer we got was a little Korean specky guy.... I guess he was based in Shanghai for a while and kinda speaks mandarin. Nice job. We wern't so sure on that day, but it did turn out better than we expected. I'm made to believe he won't be here all the time so I can't say what the next photographer's work will be like.

2. Make-up lady was a Korean lady too.... My fiance wasn't too fussed. Somethings my fiance liked, somethings she wasn't so sure about. Nevertheless it wasn't too bad an experience for us. I'm made to believe that she's quite adamant about her make-up style and it's either her-way or the high-way, so if that Korean light make-up look is not what you're after, why'd u sign up with them anyway??

3. Photography for the most part was a standard template, so if you don't like what you see over and over and over again in their Studio, you're not going to find anything else!

4. Because we are out-of-towners we weren't too fussed about going far far away for some pre-organized outdoor-shoot at some place that doesn't mean anything to us. The Studio shoot was fine with us and we did manage to sneak in a quick out-of-studio shoot nearby at a Cafe/hang-out place we often frequent when we're back in M'sia. It was impromptu and Artiz was quite obliging. We took over the cafe, made our own coffee and decorated out own ice-creams! Was funny.

5. Gowns: Well yes... Vera Wang. They had ONE Vera Wang dress when we shot ours (apparently they have 2 now). Because it's a Wang gown, they're not going to be able to alter it to fit you!! And apparently they're told not to let everyone just try it on. They kind of look at you and if they feel you won't fit in it anyway, they won't even bring it out. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't too bad. My fiance was the first to try that dress (precious....) and it fit her like a glove. She was over the moon! So we were lucky.

The other Gowns, well my fiance liked it, so who am I to say. The girls were very helpful in helping my fiance find her fit while I sat there for 3hours.... smiling and amusing myself. :)

6. Photos. Max did our photo editing and sent us via email to view the outcome. Some back and forth communication and re-editting, but generally quite efficient. Fiance and I are both in the Design field, so we kinda knew exactly what we wanted and how to use the software to get what we wanted, so it was quite painless for us.

7. Because when we signed on, the Malaysian final package wasn't finalized yet and the price was a little on the high side, we managed to squeeze a couple more things out of them like a Music Video of our photo shoot which we had very little expectations of, but ended up quite good too! It was funny - all the bloopers, confusion and us just being us - Silly! Some of the picture sizes were changed to suit our requests. Generally they were quite accommodating. We still haven't had something we asked for turn down yet, so I've nothing to complain about.

8. I guess they've read some of the comments made, because we got sent a list of things to do and bring prior to the wedding shoot. Simple enough.

9. Negative note would be that we don't get to keep all the photos shot on that day. :( I thought it would have been nice to get a whole set of unedited photos on a CD just for keep sake. I suppose if we wanted additional photos to be edited we would gladly pay for them, but unedited photos were already taken and we spent something like 10hours posing around for them.

I've read all about the unfortunate events of some of the customers that got caught in the middle of management change and that's really been quite sore.

We didn't have to deal with that, so our experience was decently pleasant... I wouldn't know how it would have been dealing with the other places, but we like our results better than many of our friend's who've dealt with other bridal houses in that area.

We're happy with the outcome. Will we recommend this place to our friends? Well, all I can say is to look at the results -If you like it and want something similar, then go for it. We've nothing so negative to say. It's going to be YOUR experience anyway that counts.

me & my hubby were dissapointed with the result we've got.

the photographer is just photostat machine, same post same background, only the bride & groom is different...

from march til now, not yet get our photo, touch up work is totally out from the sample album which taken at korea.

me & my hubby were dissapointed with the result we've got.

the photographer is just photostat machine, same post same background, only the bride & groom is different...

from march til now, not yet get our photo, touch up work is totally out from the sample album which taken at korea.

Hi, greetings from Korea Artiz, we hope to find you well. It is indeed unfortunate to know that you have encountered this with us. We really empathize your not-so-happy experience and we would like to do something back for you to make up for your unsatisfaction. Do you mind to let us know your book order form number, we promise to investigate thoroughly to get to the bottom of this. We want to understand the whole case and provide you with a solution. We also like to invite you to pay us a visit again one day as we would like to do something to compensate for our blunder. Thank you so much for highlighting, if it's not for you we wouldn't know our mistakes and improve on it. We assure you customer satisfaction is our NUMBER ONE priority.

Hi Jlise2012,

hi,jacque_jin

mind to share your package you sign? how much they offer in the fair, I'd missed it..:(

Hi Jacque,

Thank you for your post. As a reply to your question, we hope to inform that all our fans and clients can visit our outlets anytime (by appointment) during office hours to see and try our gowns. We welcome you! The reason our consultant mentioned to you that you don't have to come to our shop was to provide you the convenience of not have to travel here and there. But if it is your wish to come visit us, by all means please do! :)