Sign in to follow this  
jolenechan46

Anyone using samsung galazy tab 7.7 now?

im thinking to buy this but before that i wish to know more about this tab. My hubby birthday is in the corner now. Is quite rush for me to do research. So, i decide to open the topic here to discuss with u all. Hope your can give the good comment . thanks!

Well itā€™s definitely better than the previous version laā€¦this one have AMOLED technology display..so itā€™s much more better than the previous versionā€¦.also weight only 340 g so itā€™s ok to put in handbag, very convenient =)!

They enhance their voice call function wo!! Quite ok neā€¦.really think to buy this already. As I know the last time one need to use the headset or bluetooth is it??? Im not sure about that. Anyone know this function??

This was come with the bookcase. The bookcase quite expensive also la! Worth RM250 something I thinkā€¦ Later after work may go to Celcom store to watch it. May I know which plan is more better? 12 mth or 24 mth. Coz im really bad in calculations. Hahahhah! pai sei....