Sign in to follow this  
melodymuss

iphone 4 for only RM 500 at tablet fair???!!

My BFF overheard that next week there will be celcom tablet fair at low yat where an iphone is selling at rm 500 only....

anyone know about this fair?? don't mind go there once if this is true..mind u i am not a big fan of low yat coz always no parking one...

anyone going there next week..pls confirm whether this fair is on or not ok..coz if this is true..wanna buy few to give it to my chi mui as present during my tea ceremony lol...thanks ya :)

It is Iphone 4S from 558 ringgit la~ not 500 ringgit leh~ think there's a free gift also when you sign up….but the queue is very long so I don't bother to wait and ask~ =P

u better be careful lol coz so many fakes iphone out there especially when it is only rm 500 lol...

ya lor that's why wan to go to low yat to check it out but very busy lol...saw at FB...facebook.com/xpaxfb...sony xperia S is selling at RM 999 only...think will go there tomolo..hopefully during their happy hour deal la coz can get great deals lol..well according to them la :)

My BFF overheard that next week there will be celcom tablet fair at low yat where an iphone is selling at rm 500 only....

anyone know about this fair?? don't mind go there once if this is true..mind u i am not a big fan of low yat coz always no parking one...

anyone going there next week..pls confirm whether this fair is on or not ok..coz if this is true..wanna buy few to give it to my chi mui as present during my tea ceremony lol...thanks ya :)

this is real one. I went there this morning and saw the concourse had filled with the gadgets from Celcom..but im not sure the Iphone one coz no time to do window shopping there

got no time to go low yat yet lor.. plan to go on the weekend la.. hopefully wont too late yet.. :)

better go la coz it's ending this sunday lol..for me sure will go again tomolo and sunday coz waiting for the hourly lucky draw...can get the galaxy tab 7+ for only RM 397...i need 3 more for my chi mui lol....

Today is the last day of the I Love Tablet Fair la..will hang around to look for last minute cheap stuff later.. keke ^^ but hope that i can get a new Samsung tablet tonight la cz i don't think to wait til the PC fair lo