amanda_ng

NEW Wedding Gown For SALE

Reason: Over the passed one year bought 2-3 brand new wedding gown for my big day....haha....Finally decided which gown to wear on my wedding day! Now is time to sell off all NEW wedding gown which I never wear before.. :smile:

Colour- campaign colour

Size: XL, Bust-94cm (can alter from 91cm-97cm), waist- 77cm (can alter from 74cm to 80cm)

Price: RM300 included postage

Included veil, gown and can can.....

th_T2bbXwXmRMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpgth_T2BHlwXllMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpgth_T2cbhwXkJMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpgth_T2eW4wXndMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpgth_T2LLXLXalaXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpgth_T24YhwXklMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpg

hmmm.. not really.. In my actual day I wore wedding gown with can can too... i'm a bit got meat so need can can to hide my fat "pat pat" :P

personally i find wearing a cancan very uncomfortable. there's just something poking me all the time. and i feel like it's the dress wearing me, not me wearing the dress cos i'm short. anyway try posting your dress on ebay to sell. maybe you'll get better response there =)

What an awesome dress, really i like it, the model and work was fantastic. In these dress every one looks like an angel, i want to buy a wedding gown to my sister, but this gown not sufficient to my sister, she is having heavy body, so i can't buy it for her.

What an awesome dress, really i like it, the model and work was fantastic. In these dress every one looks like an angel, i want to buy a wedding gown to my sister, but this gown not sufficient to my sister, she is having heavy body, so i can't buy it for her.

mind to share what is your sister height & weight? I'm heavy body too :P