jennpsw

Regarding dinodirect.com

I came accross an onlineshop www.dinodirect.com few days ago, noticing that this website is really a huge online store selling many categories of products ranging from gadgets, electronics to baby items.

I have seen a cute little baby bathrobe in the baby category and I am considering to get it. However, I have never bought products from this website before. Any one has experience shopping in this website before?

The bathrobe that I am talking about is this:http://www.dinodirect.com/bath-bathrobe-soft-baby-coral-flocking-comfortable.html?cur=MYR

i've come across this website when browsing for wedding gowns. i did some research on the website and found some favorable feedback abt the suppliers, and some with very negative reviews too. i guess it's just a matter of luck when purchasing online. you may give it a try if you think it's not too expensive and worth the risk. =)

Did you buy? What's your personal comment on the product that you bought?

I came accross an onlineshop www.dinodirect.com few days ago, noticing that this website is really a huge online store selling many categories of products ranging from gadgets, electronics to baby items.

I have seen a cute little baby bathrobe in the baby category and I am considering to get it. However, I have never bought products from this website before. Any one has experience shopping in this website before?

The bathrobe that I am talking about is this:http://www.dinodirect.com/bath-bathrobe-soft-baby-coral-flocking-comfortable.html?cur=MYR

Did you buy? What's your personal comment on the product that you bought?

the gowns were really cheap, but i didn't buy any because i would prefer to see, touch and feel the materials. at least i know what i'm getting with my money ma (this only applies to clothings ya). though it's "just" a few hundreds of RM which is really cheap for wedding gowns, i don't want to risk getting a "defect" (sounds too familiar from many reviews) and losing that few hundreds which i could put to better use. i've never bought from dinodirect before, but i've got some items from aliexpress and ebay (Chinese sellers). so far so good for me. the items turned out to be pretty good.

It may relate to the China consumption level. Some products may be very cheap to the Malaysian, but they are expensive to the Chinese.

2011081503332948.jpg

2011081503333125.jpg

2011081503333155.jpg

Looks so lovely and warm.

I have received the bathrobe from Dinodirect.com It is indeed as cute and as real as the picture posted in the website. Material is soft and color is bright. I will make a prewash first and will try it on my baby this weekend.

I have received the bathrobe from Dinodirect.com It is indeed as cute and as real as the picture posted in the website. Material is soft and color is bright. I will make a prewash first and will try it on my baby this weekend.