Sign in to follow this  
trouwringen

best makeup for wedding

Something timeless, elegant which enhances your beauty. Nothing trendy like caterpillar falsies, outrageous k-pop eyeliners or kawaii shibuya doll makeup, it will look clownish in 10 years time when you look back and please no ridiculous hairstyles & hairpieces that belongs to an opera singer or a mardi gras carnival. Also funny nail art is not timeless & classic. Best to find a MUA with genuinely good taste, too many so called MUA with really "young trendy" taste out there.

bridal-banner.jpg

Those who interested in bridal make up course and have tight budget like me..:) must visit this college website,

they are offering 100% sponsor for the course fees now! check out with them before they stop offering!

i just fill out the form at their contact page, then the teacher from the college call me to give info.

check this out la~

http://yesmakeup.jigsy.com/makeup-study

What type of wedding you are planning? Needs to know the theme and see the gown.

Yeah, it depends on the theme of your wedding. Everyone has her own perfect sort of wedding make up .

I think the best make up is to have light make up to highlight the features of the bride. Sometimes when you go to a wedding it is hard to even recognise the bride. Too much make up makes them look totally different.

Hi

You can refer to Jai' Beautiful U services. The wedding makeup and hair styling page that showcase various wedding look.

facebook/page/Jai'sbeautiful

All the best :thumbsu:

Perhaps you can do some research online on certain styles you like or prefer, then show to your MUA for advise. Normally MUA will advise based on your selected gown and also whether the styles suits your face shape. Just relax and follow your regular skincare regime.. all the best in preparing for your big day. :-))

I am confuse that which type of makeup i will suppose to do. Can you suggest me to do better option for makeup in wedding.

Something timeless, elegant which enhances your beauty. Nothing trendy like caterpillar falsies, outrageous k-pop eyeliners or kawaii shibuya doll makeup, it will look clownish in 10 years time when you look back and please no ridiculous hairstyles & hairpieces that belongs to an opera singer or a mardi gras carnival. Also funny nail art is not timeless & classic. Best to find a MUA with genuinely good taste, too many so called MUA with really "young trendy" taste out there.

What type of wedding you are planning? Needs to know the theme and see the gown.

Yeah, it depends on the theme of your wedding. Everyone has her own perfect sort of wedding make up .

fully agreed.

to me i think ...emm few criteria to look into :

1) your personality & feature

some bride, does not suit "overdoing" make up and hair do

2) wedding venue

if you going to have garden wedding ...i think natural make up and hairdo will be great...

personal opinion & preferences

though many make up artist in town...tend to make the bride look "very pretty" during their wedding..but it is some sort like a total changed, many relative can't really recognize who the bride is already...to me...emm..is not so good gua..

a good make up artist, will use make up to "highlight" your feature, but not turn u to somebody else (example from a single lids eyes lady to double lids). Every lady have their beauty criteria -feature , and the challenge of the MUA is to "figure" out this criteria ...

and i think..simple is nice and "long lasting" ..10 years later..when you browse through your wedding photo again..you will still enjoying looking at the bride, natural and sweet bride..but not the bride who "perform" on stage.

my 2cents opinion...

:)