Sign in to follow this  
Sim Bee Ai

MUA-Joan Tan

Where is this MUA from? I am seeking for mua from perak

She is from Sungai Petani, she said she will travel everywhere. If you are from Perak and you willing to pay, i think you may consider this : www.makeupz.com. She is from Ipoh, Perak.

She is from Sungai Petani, she said she will travel everywhere. If you are from Perak and you willing to pay, i think you may consider this : www.makeupz.com. She is from Ipoh, Perak.

I do survey a lot mua at perak & Ipoh, her price is out of my budget and outstation is also an issue. My hometown is at Kampung Timah where a bit far from Ipoh.

Finally I engaged with MoiMee Makeup, she charged me RM500 for 2 makeup under mother's day promotion. What is an extraordinary service form her is the pre tour to my hometown right after my payment.

My family & I appreciate very much on her professional work way, give us more confidence level engaging her for bridal makeup. Not worry that she cheat me or lost the way to my house on the actual day.