chrys

do u think man can hav one sex and life partner 4ever?

do u think man can hav one sex and life partner 4ever?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU'RE AT THE OFFICE (NOT WORK SAFE) OR IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE! ^^

Just a note to the girls out there, this is shocking if u read through the websites below. A note of warning first, this is quite shocking. And being a guy I know these sites through people etc. Maybe a little bad but it's for your own good girls to know if your husbands/FH/bf visit them and participate in them. So many guys there profess to love their partners yet cannot stop visiting brothels/prostitutes. AND even more shocking is the amount of young guys without partners who visit these places, meaning that so many guys out there have like 10-100 partners??? Malaysia is such a hypocritical country sometimes...

Prostitute site in Malaysia 1

Prostitute site in Malaysia 2

Prostitute site in Malaysia 3

Prostitute site in Malaysia 4

These are the site names without links for quick reference. Honestly, it's really really shocking. I'm just posting this because from what I read, so many guys there are doing this blatantly and regularly without ever being caught by their partners. Just a thought that maybe some of you should check your partners pc's...but be warned, you might not like what you find.

1. www.mamakspecial.com

2. www.worldsexguide.com

3. www.internationalsexguide.info/forums/forums.php

4. www.sammyboyforum.com

i dont agree on checking on partner's pc...as string said, you might not like what you find...

i've experienced this...when you found out something about your partner's past, it will lead you to hatred...and you'll probably lose confidence with your partner or you might be in the situation which you will think of unnecessary things.

i've told myself this too, i can accept what had past on my partner, after that, i couldnt accept at all...

example like you read about the emails which she wrote to some friends, and you find out that why would he/she write a flirting email? and you'll start to have problems with your partner cause you'll question or ask what is it about and who is it...

but you can do so if your partner willing to let you see what's in their pc and will explain to you what is it about...if not, i dont think is a good way to check on partner.

p.s: just sharing my thoughts..........

i choose "yes" because that's what i wanted - to be faithful to her alone.

i personally do not like someone to check on me, not because i have things to hide, but it's to avoid un-necessary misunderstanding

Hmmm.. for me, i personally thks dat is DIFFICULT for guys to stay faithful to their partners forever but however, there are always execptional cases la. I've been with ma bf for 5 yrs now and so far, he is faithful to me lar. I've known one of his guy fren who has been realli unfaithful on his gf. This guy have been sneaking around for 2 yrs before his gf found out abt it. They have been together for 7 yrs. Wel, they say "CHAT NIN CHI YONG" ha. And yet this guy have the face to tell everyone abt it at his fwen's gathering, as if its sthing cool to share. He says that everytime have sex with the same person, same face, same body, same style very boring and totalli not syok anymore. He also says that he is not being unfaithful to her, juz that diff ppl have diff needs. Not like he didnt care abt his gf, as long as he knw his way bac it is not a prob. And the biggest prob is that the Gf stil wit him. I dunno how she can stand it but most probably becoz of the 7 yrs, the time and youth she have spend so she is reluctant to break up ba. Then i ask ma bf wat he thks abt it and he says dat e gal very cham coz e guy stil continue curi makan... no i mean already very open go makan... but she can oni close one eye lor. Sigh. Then i told him dat if one day he wan feels like going out curi makan, he muz first thk abt me and if he stil wan to persists, den i guess im not dat imp to him anymore. He knw dat dis short time of shuang will leads to a serious consequences. And yet if he stil wanted to cheat on me, i dun c y i will stil want dis guy. I can never ever accept ma guy to sneak around, more over visiting brothels/prostitutes. He can satisfy his needs with any prostitutes he wants but never ever touch me. Ppl ask if i will forgive ma bf cheating on me and the answer will be a NO!! no second chance o wat so ever. I believe dat once there is a first time there will alwiz be a 2nd time or probably a 3rd and 4th time. Talking abt checking his sms / phonecalls, nah, i dun realli do dat. Cos i dun like if he do dat to me so i wun do dat. I guess all this is abt trust ba.

Here a comment from me. I m a guy, married to lovely wife and expecting a baby girl soon.

She is not my first, and I cannot say 100% the last, but I like her to be my last. We will not know bout the future. (if she reading this.. wen i go home, I think going to kena pukul oledi... :lol::lol: :wacko3: :wacko3: )

One thing for sure, she trust me alot. She even allow me goto Thailand with bunch of guys for "social activities". But end up i rejected and cancel it off.

I think it come to few thing to keep a guy:-

1. trust and faithfull

2. good in bed and kitchen

3. looking good and sexy all the time

4. always by the side, and know how to comunicate with his friends...

Come on lah.. fairy tales meh? Where got this kind of girl? Movie got lah. Right?

But trust its important. My wife will always say.. "go ahead. Go lah....". I don't even dare to think bout it.

She did know how to make me happy.... like example I m now addicted to Transformers (toys and robot), so she will follow me around buying toys. Buy some for me.. and I always stay at home to play with my toys.

I m occupied with my work, my toys and my family. Now tell me, where got time for affair right?

(so honey.. later today buy more toys for me ah... :lol::lol: ).

My wife its not Angelino Jolie and I m not Brat Pitt, so don't worry bout too much on body shape. Just imagine 30 years after.. wat ever beauty girl or hot girl will also become grandmother lah. :lol:

Here a comment from me. I m a guy, married to lovely wife and expecting a baby girl soon.

She is not my first, and I cannot say 100% the last, but I like her to be my last. We will not know bout the future. (if she reading this.. wen i go home, I think going to kena pukul oledi... :lol::lol: :wacko3: :wacko3: )

One thing for sure, she trust me alot. She even allow me goto Thailand with bunch of guys for "social activities". But end up i rejected and cancel it off.

I think it come to few thing to keep a guy:-

1. trust and faithfull

2. good in bed and kitchen

3. looking good and sexy all the time

4. always by the side, and know how to comunicate with his friends...

Come on lah.. fairy tales meh? Where got this kind of girl? Movie got lah. Right?

But trust its important. My wife will always say.. "go ahead. Go lah....". I don't even dare to think bout it.

She did know how to make me happy.... like example I m now addicted to Transformers (toys and robot), so she will follow me around buying toys. Buy some for me.. and I always stay at home to play with my toys.

I m occupied with my work, my toys and my family. Now tell me, where got time for affair right?

(so honey.. later today buy more toys for me ah... :lol::lol: ).

My wife its not Angelino Jolie and I m not Brat Pitt, so don't worry bout too much on body shape. Just imagine 30 years after.. wat ever beauty girl or hot girl will also become grandmother lah. :lol:

Hahahaha, U're a funny guy. Juz a question, ur a fan of bumblebee? lolx.

hahaha..i think kakitoon got the question wrongly.

The question is meant for Man not boys.

Forgive me, I cant help myself making this joke. :oops:

I m a big BOY... :lol:

Me pretty old oledi loh.. 30++, and expecting a baby girl soon.

Actually I know alot of old fellow like me, which got hobbies, their wife support, and they do find. If the wife show interest on men hobbies, the relationship are much stronger.

For transformers.. i like Optimus Prime. :lol:

As a married man . My answer is yes . Advise to all ladies , sex is human need . I understand most lady are not so care about that especially after married . They dun care their own dress , dun care about own image ....... I totally agreed female sacrifice for family . To married woman , family first . But from guy point of view is difference , we need sex . We need spark in our life . So , woman need to work together to keep the relationship always warm ... Like my case , I always encourage my wife dress sexy , dress beautiful . Be more wild on the bed , be more proactive .... We always go condom house choose vibrator , choose sexy costume .....even bondage . We married more than 15 years but our relationship still like just married .