chrys

do u think man can hav one sex and life partner 4ever?

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hehe... there is so many types of women in the world, do u think man can stay loyal to their wifes?

in fact, i dun agree but i do hope my future husband can be loyal to me. if not, heik heik heik. he will know then. *sound of breaking bones*

hehe... there is so many types of women in the world, do u think man can stay loyal to their wifes?

in fact, i dun agree but i do hope my future husband can be loyal to me. if not, heik heik heik. he will know then. *sound of breaking bones*

Yupe, why not ??

Chrys, we wont know about future... but right now we must have faith in our partners... if we always think they will have more than partner, it will somehow strain ur relationship indirectly... just have faith...

Yupe, why not ??

I juz think tat there are too many temptation out there and i had seen too many guys hav relationship with other women.

Yupe, why not ??

I juz think tat there are too many temptation out there and i had seen too many guys hav relationship with other women.

its true that there're many temptations out there. So have to choose wisely. I definately will never want to betray my wife's trust. If i find out who does - I'll blarrrrrdy hell sunat him and feed 'it' to the dogs man :blink:

Chrys, we wont know about future... but right now we must have faith in our partners... if we always think they will have more than partner, it will somehow strain ur relationship indirectly... just have faith...

hehe... babysiew. u r so lucky. i know if i kept thinking tat will affect my relationship with my bf. we argued to tis issue b4. he think tat im too pessimistic and worrying too much. But, I juz cant help it due to family problems.

hehe... no worries. although i stil hav doubt on faithfulness, i still love my bf. i juz hope this matter will not happen to me.

wah chris, you very the garang la... hehee :P

Wan Yee & Chrys,

you have no idea how my fiancee is lagi... she lagi garang... to her i'm a kitten only ler haha :blink:

I should hope so. At the beginning of our relationship, I was 'a bit' paranoid. I would dream about my hb (then bf) cheating on me with some other girls. When I woke up, I would tell him off for being unfaithful to me in my dream. :blink: But as I get to know him better, I realise he's a honest man whom I can rely on so now I trust him 100%. I'm not worried if other women come onto him or if he goes away with his mates for a few days. I make sure he knows my boundaries (if he strays, then THAT IS IT! No ifs and no buts.) and then let go. I think sometimes the more we try to control them, the further we push them away. Having said that, I think we should still do our bits to keep our men interested. Spice up the relationship every now and then.

Well, if he is prepared to give up on what we have for a 5-minute 'excitement' then he's not the man I want to spend the rest of life with anyway.

Wan Yee & Chrys,

you have no idea how my fiancee is lagi... she lagi garang... to her i'm a kitten only ler haha :blink:

hehe... from you answer i can feel that u will be very rich soon. "scared of wife can get rich" (in cantonese) hehe... but honestly speaking, im sure u r a good husband. :lol:

hallo.... chris's wife... u r very lucky ler.. :P

i wish my bf will be my pooh pooh (harmless bear) forever.

hmm... maybe i'm too dai fong ady. But i know my hubby can be trusted. He went to Geylang when he was down in S'pore, and sometimes he'll visit the spas exclusively for males. he went with the crowd, he didn't initiate it and mainly, it's for work purposes. but he'll tell me everything down to very specific details if i wanna listen . i guess when we are not so restraining, our man will tell us more.

Just have faith on your FH. My FH he assures me many times, especially when I ask him silly question like "if your ex comes back to you, will you choose her instead of me?" or "will you choose other girls because so many pretty girls and hot chick out there?" I know it is silly, but is for assurance.

I remember once I dreamed that the Ex came back, but my FH didn't choose either me or her, heheheh. I can't remember the details, but I did ask him the question if lor.

Well, have faith and trust him. We can't foresee how the future will be, but we have a Almighty God our there for us. So no worries, don't let this kind of silly taughts to haunt you. Be happy and enjoy life.

cheers....

i guess when we are not so restraining, our man will tell us more.

bumblebee,

Same here. My hb just came back from 5 day trip with his male friends. He rang me many times everyday to 'report' what he was up to, without me asking. So 'fan'. :P

Chrys,

Why do you want to create this poll? IMO, you are lacking in self-confident. So much energy has been used to think "if he will betray me" kind of thing. Is it worth-it?

Why not focusing the energy to create trust, to create confident, to create intimacy among each other?

Chrys,

Why do you want to create this poll? IMO, you are lacking in self-confident. So much energy has been used to think "if he will betray me" kind of thing. Is it worth-it?

Why not focusing the energy to create trust, to create confident, to create intimacy among each other?

i really lack of self-confident and confident for trusting others. :(

i do belif my bf 100% now. but i really can be sure he will be faithful for the rest of his life as im his first gf. i dun think guy will be satisfy with oni one gal for his life.

i know now point for worrying tis now. but tis matter keep disturb me as tis is actually my family problems.

But, its very please to know tat so many ppl believe their partner for faithfulness. I got some positive energy here. :lol:

Oh chris... poor you... nevermind la... as long as you are little garang also can d... hehe... :P but like chrys said, I'm sure you are a good husband... if not, heee.. your wife will turn you into a kitten... just kidding..

I'm also my hb's first, but he has never indicated that he wants to stray anyway. I honestly, truthfully trust and have faith in him although I had my paranoia bouts when we first started dating because I was his first and I was curious like chrys as well... it's only normal cuz, I had a few ex-bfs before. Nevertheless, I'm very impressed with his "performance" (inside and outside of the bedroom) so much so that I question him over and over again if I really am his first. :P

But seriously it all boils down to communication (inside and outside of the bedroom, again).

Anyway, there are many creatures out there in the animal kingdom who are monogamous... so as human beings, we are gifted and blessed with higher intelligence compared to the animals, so all of us have the responsibility of THINKING before acting. :lol:

Wanyee: If it's true that men who are afraid of their wives will get rich then.. hehe... I hope we'll get rich soon too! Juz kiddin'!! :lol:

Personally, I believe it's up to the couple's confidence in each other. Sometimes it's not the men that strays. It works both ways too.

To top it off, one of my friends who attended a wedding a month ago told us an interesting fact. She didn't know that the bride has 3 "grandmas" until that particular day. So, the saying men can have more than 1 wife/partner apply in this case.

That said, there was a case where the wife was a nymphomaniac. Always complaining husband can't seem to satisfy her although they "do" it practically everyday. Sometimes more than 3 times a day. Do until the husband always looked lethargic and lifeless as he is practically "drained out". After a while, he went to look for a job outstation to "get out" of his situation. The wife then "strayed" to satisfy herself during the weekdays and do it with the husband on the weekends when he is back.

I asked my hubby this question and he said women can do the same thing... nowadays quite modern... its not onli women who will ask this question... wat about women having more than 1 sex/life partner... I must say its all come back to trust and communication, respect and stuff like tat...

hmm...i really do hope that my FH will be the one that can do that. I trust him until he proves me otherwise. but incredibly, 100% of relationship that had lasted for more than 10 to 20 years, things like this happened. those that aren't are only those that got married for less than 10 years. sometimes i wonder does this small world of mine represents the world at large.

back to the question is trust and respect. how far each partner are willing to take the risk in abusing them.

Joke of the day :-

there was once my lecturer asked a married guy in class why he and his dad never cheated on their wives. haha, guess what the answered? "coz we are so scared of our wives"..haha