Sign in to follow this  
trouwringen

Best place for Honeymoon

I see the swans are very cute and really famous at Switzerland.

Anyway such a trip is very expensive for us.

You plan ahead there for honeymoon?

Hello..

I too agree that Switzerland is one of the best destination for honeymoon and every year many couples look forward to it. It will be a great fun to be there and start a new life with the partner.

Amazing deals available: spain villas | villa costa brava .

Switzerland and Santorini is nice because of the beautiful views, but maybe out of the budget for most =P

For couples who are looking to closer to home, I think Thailand is perfect. You can try a variety of places that you prefer (beaches = Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui; highland = Chiangmai; city = Bangkok); food and transportation is cheap and the people are nice!!!

The unique characteristics of honeymoon vacation in Kashmir can be limitless and one cannot but experience surprised with the wide range of locations current in this stunning aspect of India. Srinagar functions ponds and the conventional houseboats, while the city of Sonmarg is perfect for beginning hiking trips. All the locations in Kashmir are well linked by air and street transportation and it is easy to check out a close by place and come back to the place in a day. There are the conventional houseboats as well as five celebrity resorts that make the remain of the partners relaxed. Couples can check out wats or temples or appreciate the attractiveness of the Mughal landscapes or go for a vessel drive in the ponds. So, the kashmir honeymoon tour in Kashmir India guarantees to be your greatest honeymoon vacation location due to its spectacular, breathtaking, organic charm. When many a loving partners come to Kashmir have fun with their honeymoon vacation there is no concerning about obtaining the best resort.

Santorini perhaps ? :)

Good recommendation! I travelled in Greece years ago and the islands were beautiful. I am thinking of Greek or Italian islands for my honeymoon...