Hi ladies,

I've noticed most of d ppl here like to share their bad experiences at BS. Which is good so that d rest of d brides to be know which BS to avoid. But I find it even better if we can share our great experiences at BS so that d rest of d ladies know where to head to :thumbsu:

So here r my experiences. I considered myself a very easy going, non fussy bride. I dont hv much requirements in terms of how my wedding gonna b like. As long as everything goes smoothly, I'm happy enough. So, I went to bridal fair and immediately signed up with one of d BS at ss2. They were all very friendly, helpful and all that. And best of all, I thought I got myself a pretty good deals. With average package price, freebies and stuff. D sample of pics that were shown to me were pretty impressive too.

But to my horror, that's d beginning of my nightmare !!! :rclxub:Unlike those gowns displayed during d bridal fair, all d nice ones are mostly VIP where I hv to top up money in order not to hv those worned up gowns. And mine you, they r really unacceptable. My pre-wedding pics turned out so-so, nothing impressive. N they do not entertain changes on d editing part !!! Very naive of me, settling my balance payment so early before they got things done. Their services were terrible. Practically 360degree changes!!! My fiance n I got so pissed off, we went to another BS recommended by mutual friends.

Thats where I found out abt Armadale Weddings. They r located at Damansara Heights, quite secluded area, but very cosy and private in a way. Not very commercialized kind like those BS at ss2. Since my actual day is ard d corner, they make arrangement efficiently n I managed to hv my pre-wedding shoot taken again within short period of time. Not only they do not categorized their gowns, they dont practise hidden charges too. I got all my photos back in high resolutions :wub:N they r all fantastic!!! My fiance n I were super pleased. Their staff r all very helpful n friendly even after we settled d balance payment. Although I've paid for d other BS for my actual day services, I rather let it forfeited n go for Armadale Weddings. Their professionalism were indeed very impressive.

During my actual wedding day, I've shown both pics n albums from d other BS n Armadale. All my guests love d one from Armadale. Which I felt truly worth it :cheers:

So for all d brides-to-be out there, pls pls pls do not waste your time on those extremely commercialized BS out there. Go directly to Armadale Weddings. I can assure all of u that u wouldn't b regret!

Good things are meant to be shared :D

Couldn't agree more. My sis had hers taken at Armadale too :D My sis pre-wedding shot was taken by Covan. I think u can try to look for him.

Good luck :thumbsu:

hi mich84...glad to hear your great experience with Armadale!!! mind to share your pictures? and the package?

and how about the other BS? (which BS oh...?)

Hi mich84,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I went there last week and decided to sign up with them. You were right. I went to a few more bridal houses recommended by my friends and so far Armadale gv me the best impression. Their consultants were very helpful and friendly. I best of all, I get to try on those gowns before I sign up!!!

The previous few bridal houses that I went to don't allowed me to try on any of their gowns unless I sign up with them. And the bad thing is that they don't really entertain you that much if you were to drop by without any appointment in advance :( And what makes me really uncomfortable is that they tend to be too hard sell and pushy. Kept talking without letting me and my fiance chip in *sweat*

And one more thing that I noticed from my previous survey is that the gowns at Armadale are really very different from the rest. Their's are soooo much more nicer!!! Seriously, you girls should really go check them out. I've signed up with them and so far their services are still the best!!!!

Hi mich84,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I went there last week and decided to sign up with them. You were right. I went to a few more bridal houses recommended by my friends and so far Armadale gv me the best impression. Their consultants were very helpful and friendly. I best of all, I get to try on those gowns before I sign up!!!

The previous few bridal houses that I went to don't allowed me to try on any of their gowns unless I sign up with them. And the bad thing is that they don't really entertain you that much if you were to drop by without any appointment in advance :( And what makes me really uncomfortable is that they tend to be too hard sell and pushy. Kept talking without letting me and my fiance chip in *sweat*

And one more thing that I noticed from my previous survey is that the gowns at Armadale are really very different from the rest. Their's are soooo much more nicer!!! Seriously, you girls should really go check them out. I've signed up with them and so far their services are still the best!!!!

Hi, can i know the packages they offer?

because i'm custom making my gowns, i didn't sign up with any bridal shops. but i did go to them to try on some gowns to see which designs best suit my body. i just told them that i want to rent a few gowns for photoshoot and AD :D

most (not all) of them let me try on the gowns without signing up wor. but i didn't go with hubby, just with my mom only. during the fitting the girls were all very friendly but hardly pushy. but at last, after some pep talk and giving me the price, i told them that i need to discuss with hubby first cos he's not in the country. and immediately their face turned black and beh song already. most of them la, not all. i also went to the shops without an appointment, just walk in only on the weekend. i guess when dealing with bridal shops what you need to do is to show them that you have the buying power and that they are not the only one that you're considering. they know how competitive this industry has become for them.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll go there to have a look next weekend. Is there any photographer in particular that I should look for?

Hi Sharon, you can look for covan. his work is great :D

hi mich84...glad to hear your great experience with Armadale!!! mind to share your pictures? and the package?

and how about the other BS? (which BS oh...?)

Hi, pls pm me ur email add. I'll forward their packages to u. other bridal houses im not so sure. but so far feedback from other frens not very good lo.

Hi mich84,

pls pm me your email add. I'll forward their packages to u

because i'm custom making my gowns, i didn't sign up with any bridal shops. but i did go to them to try on some gowns to see which designs best suit my body. i just told them that i want to rent a few gowns for photoshoot and AD :D

most (not all) of them let me try on the gowns without signing up wor. but i didn't go with hubby, just with my mom only. during the fitting the girls were all very friendly but hardly pushy. but at last, after some pep talk and giving me the price, i told them that i need to discuss with hubby first cos he's not in the country. and immediately their face turned black and beh song already. most of them la, not all. i also went to the shops without an appointment, just walk in only on the weekend. i guess when dealing with bridal shops what you need to do is to show them that you have the buying power and that they are not the only one that you're considering. they know how competitive this industry has become for them.

Hi, sorry to know that ur experience with them is not as pleasant. who's the girl who served u? the one who serve me previously pretty good.

Hi mich84,

Hi mich84,

Already PM you my email.

Thanks

hi mich84...glad to hear your great experience with Armadale!!! mind to share your pictures? and the package? and how about the other BS? (which BS oh...?)
Hi, pls pm me ur email add. I'll forward their packages to u. other bridal houses im not so sure. but so far feedback from other frens not very good lo.

Hi mich...alr PMed you :)

hi mich84...glad to hear your great experience with Armadale!!! mind to share your pictures? and the package? and how about the other BS? (which BS oh...?)

Hi mich...alr PMed you :)

I didn't get your email. can you send to me again pls.

Hi mich84,

Hi mich84,

Already PM you my email.

Thanks

hmmm...weird, how come I couldnt received any msgs. can you send to me again pls

Hi mich84, thx u for ur recommendation. after a couple weeks of survey, i decided to sign up with armadale too. super luv their gowns!!! and i get to hv all pics back in high res!!! yay...can't wait :) :) :)