Hi girls,

I engaged them for my pre-wedding and planned to have them for my actual wedding day too. pls leave your email address. I can forward you girls their packages. Since I received them during my previous enquiry. I just had my pre-wedding shoot earlier and received the pics recently. I must said they've done an excellent job!!!

Hi girls,

I engaged them for my pre-wedding and planned to have them for my actual wedding day too. pls leave your email address. I can forward you girls their packages. Since I received them during my previous enquiry. I just had my pre-wedding shoot earlier and received the pics recently. I must said they've done an excellent job!!!

Hi, Sharon,

Pls sent to me the packages. if you don mind, can sent to me some of the shoots?

my email : chiew_ceak@hotmail.com

thanks in advance!

Hi girls,

Hi Sharon,

Good to hear that you had a wonderful experience with them.

We just signed up for Armadale too and they are actually a 2nd signup after a mistake made (we initially went for an SS2 bridal shop instead ). Am anxious to know if Armadale's photos will turn out good, would you mind sending me some of your best shots as samples? Thank you so much!

My email add: tjia.wen@hotmail.com

Cheers

hi, u guys can look for alex too. i saw some sample of his work at armadale. pretty impressive too. oh, and am super excited! just found out that they hv some new arrival of gowns. very very very nice!!!! n they hv swarovski crystal gown collection too! missed that for my pre-wedding. im so gonna hv one on my wedding day. hopefully they r not fully booked yet.

Hi girls,

Can you send me their package please? my email is irisphm@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi gals,

I have just signed up with Armadale. And yes, the swarovski gown and veil really nice. So far I'm happy with their service, super friendly and not pushy unlike those BS I went to survey. I had enquire their packages before and if you gals wan, feel free to pm me.