mind pm me the package. i'm also worry which bs should i take now?

my email address is fooshc@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

Will share more with you via email :)

thanks a lot

Hi Joanne,

They have new package now.. i just checked with them when I went to take pre-wed photo days ago.

thanks a lot

Hi Joanne,

They have new package now.. i just checked with them when I went to take pre-wed photo days ago.

Yah , I believe so. Every year they'll revise pricing :)

Hi ladies,

I've noticed most of d ppl here like to share their bad experiences at BS. Which is good so that d rest of d brides to be know which BS to avoid. But I find it even better if we can share our great experiences at BS so that d rest of d ladies know where to head to :thumbsu:

So here r my experiences. I considered myself a very easy going, non fussy bride. I dont hv much requirements in terms of how my wedding gonna b like. As long as everything goes smoothly, I'm happy enough. So, I went to bridal fair and immediately signed up with one of d BS at ss2. They were all very friendly, helpful and all that. And best of all, I thought I got myself a pretty good deals. With average package price, freebies and stuff. D sample of pics that were shown to me were pretty impressive too.

But to my horror, that's d beginning of my nightmare !!! :rclxub:Unlike those gowns displayed during d bridal fair, all d nice ones are mostly VIP where I hv to top up money in order not to hv those worned up gowns. And mine you, they r really unacceptable. My pre-wedding pics turned out so-so, nothing impressive. N they do not entertain changes on d editing part !!! Very naive of me, settling my balance payment so early before they got things done. Their services were terrible. Practically 360degree changes!!! My fiance n I got so pissed off, we went to another BS recommended by mutual friends.

Thats where I found out abt Armadale Weddings. They r located at Damansara Heights, quite secluded area, but very cosy and private in a way. Not very commercialized kind like those BS at ss2. Since my actual day is ard d corner, they make arrangement efficiently n I managed to hv my pre-wedding shoot taken again within short period of time. Not only they do not categorized their gowns, they dont practise hidden charges too. I got all my photos back in high resolutions :wub:N they r all fantastic!!! My fiance n I were super pleased. Their staff r all very helpful n friendly even after we settled d balance payment. Although I've paid for d other BS for my actual day services, I rather let it forfeited n go for Armadale Weddings. Their professionalism were indeed very impressive.

During my actual wedding day, I've shown both pics n albums from d other BS n Armadale. All my guests love d one from Armadale. Which I felt truly worth it :cheers:

So for all d brides-to-be out there, pls pls pls do not waste your time on those extremely commercialized BS out there. Go directly to Armadale Weddings. I can assure all of u that u wouldn't b regret!

Good things are meant to be shared :D

hi there i'm actually considering armadale. mind sharing the package & some pics? my email is sue.jst.chang@gmail.com cheers babe =)

Hi ladies,

I've noticed most of d ppl here like to share their bad experiences at BS. Which is good so that d rest of d brides to be know which BS to avoid. But I find it even better if we can share our great experiences at BS so that d rest of d ladies know where to head to :thumbsu:

So here r my experiences. I considered myself a very easy going, non fussy bride. I dont hv much requirements in terms of how my wedding gonna b like. As long as everything goes smoothly, I'm happy enough. So, I went to bridal fair and immediately signed up with one of d BS at ss2. They were all very friendly, helpful and all that. And best of all, I thought I got myself a pretty good deals. With average package price, freebies and stuff. D sample of pics that were shown to me were pretty impressive too.

But to my horror, that's d beginning of my nightmare !!! :rclxub:Unlike those gowns displayed during d bridal fair, all d nice ones are mostly VIP where I hv to top up money in order not to hv those worned up gowns. And mine you, they r really unacceptable. My pre-wedding pics turned out so-so, nothing impressive. N they do not entertain changes on d editing part !!! Very naive of me, settling my balance payment so early before they got things done. Their services were terrible. Practically 360degree changes!!! My fiance n I got so pissed off, we went to another BS recommended by mutual friends.

Thats where I found out abt Armadale Weddings. They r located at Damansara Heights, quite secluded area, but very cosy and private in a way. Not very commercialized kind like those BS at ss2. Since my actual day is ard d corner, they make arrangement efficiently n I managed to hv my pre-wedding shoot taken again within short period of time. Not only they do not categorized their gowns, they dont practise hidden charges too. I got all my photos back in high resolutions :wub:N they r all fantastic!!! My fiance n I were super pleased. Their staff r all very helpful n friendly even after we settled d balance payment. Although I've paid for d other BS for my actual day services, I rather let it forfeited n go for Armadale Weddings. Their professionalism were indeed very impressive.

During my actual wedding day, I've shown both pics n albums from d other BS n Armadale. All my guests love d one from Armadale. Which I felt truly worth it :cheers:

So for all d brides-to-be out there, pls pls pls do not waste your time on those extremely commercialized BS out there. Go directly to Armadale Weddings. I can assure all of u that u wouldn't b regret!

Good things are meant to be shared :D

hi there i'm actually considering armadale. mind sharing the package & some pics? my email is sue.jst.chang@gmail.com cheers babe =)

Hey Obi (my friend) !

So happy to see you here ! I've emailed to you :)

Hello Ladies :bye:

I took up a package with Armadale about 3 months ago and it seems like they've had major changes to their packages recently after they merged with Edwin Tan photography. I'm not sure what kind of packages they offer now for their 'normal' group of photographers but I have seen the packages for using Edwin Tan as the photographer and hooooooboy I am glad I managed to get their old package!

I didn't visit many bridal studios, just a couple in SS2 (which were terribly pushy :dry:, on top of the horrible traffic) and then Armadale, which was at the recommendation of the hubby's cousins who had already had their weddings. Was attended to by Judy (if I recall correctly) who was a breath of fresh air and so warm and friendly. Most importantly, she didn't try to hard sell the hubby and I any packages and made sure we were comfortable with the options they offered before sitting us down to discuss the packages! Yes, they are on the pricier side but I think they'll work out to be worth every cent paid :wub:

They've informed me that Covan will be my photographer and the hubby and I will be meeting up with him in the next few months to further discuss on the pre-wedding photography. I'm glad to see the good experiences all the Armadale customers have had so far and hoping that mine will be just as awesome!

Do share more feedback and experiences! Looking forward to hearing from all the Armadale brides! :biggrin:

can you pm me about ur package? thank you :)

Ok , I need your email address 1st before I can send you the info.

Hello Ladies :bye:

I took up a package with Armadale about 3 months ago and it seems like they've had major changes to their packages recently after they merged with Edwin Tan photography. I'm not sure what kind of packages they offer now for their 'normal' group of photographers but I have seen the packages for using Edwin Tan as the photographer and hooooooboy I am glad I managed to get their old package!

I didn't visit many bridal studios, just a couple in SS2 (which were terribly pushy :dry:, on top of the horrible traffic) and then Armadale, which was at the recommendation of the hubby's cousins who had already had their weddings. Was attended to by Judy (if I recall correctly) who was a breath of fresh air and so warm and friendly. Most importantly, she didn't try to hard sell the hubby and I any packages and made sure we were comfortable with the options they offered before sitting us down to discuss the packages! Yes, they are on the pricier side but I think they'll work out to be worth every cent paid :wub:

They've informed me that Covan will be my photographer and the hubby and I will be meeting up with him in the next few months to further discuss on the pre-wedding photography. I'm glad to see the good experiences all the Armadale customers have had so far and hoping that mine will be just as awesome!

Do share more feedback and experiences! Looking forward to hearing from all the Armadale brides! :biggrin:

can you pm me about ur package? thank you :)

I'm new here because i'm getting married next year May. Headache about the BS selection...mind to share your package with me? my email address is lydia_xantomic@hotmail.com

TQVM :)

I'm new here because i'm getting married next year May. Headache about the BS selection...mind to share your package with me? my email address is lydia_xantomic@hotmail.com

TQVM :)

Email sent :-)

Hey! I'm new here and I'm really interested in booking Armadale weddings. Would you mind to share your package with me? my email address is : finnie_ml@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

can share me the price, detail and packages you guys/girls got?

here is my email "kasharon911 at gmail.com" ... thanks!

kasharon, email u already. pls check =)

yups, engaged them because i like their style of managing timeline for clients by giving very practical advice.

in fact they would definitely advise u to book a.s.a.p. if interested to lock a date with their photographer (preferably 6 mths in advance prior to AD) to allow buffer time for photo selections, album material selection, album delivery etc.

Hi there,

I'm interested in Armadale's packages too, and I've read that their gowns are really lovely. I was wondering if you could advise me on the below:

1. I have seen Covan's pre-wed pictures and I must say they're gorgeous. What about his actual day pictures? Are they as good? I've been told some photographers are better at pre-wed shots, but actual day shots are also challenging because you need to capture the right moments, angles, etc. Can anyone share their experience on his actual day pictures?

2. If you take the photography package from Armadale, you have the option of paying extra to rent 3 gowns. Do you know if you can choose ANY gown (wedding gown and evening gown) from the entire place?

3. If you don't take the photography package, how much roughly are the rentals for the gowns? (price range)

Thanks! xxx

Hi there,

I'm interested in Armadale's packages too, and I've read that their gowns are really lovely. I was wondering if you could advise me on the below:

1. I have seen Covan's pre-wed pictures and I must say they're gorgeous. What about his actual day pictures? Are they as good? I've been told some photographers are better at pre-wed shots, but actual day shots are also challenging because you need to capture the right moments, angles, etc. Can anyone share their experience on his actual day pictures?

2. If you take the photography package from Armadale, you have the option of paying extra to rent 3 gowns. Do you know if you can choose ANY gown (wedding gown and evening gown) from the entire place?

3. If you don't take the photography package, how much roughly are the rentals for the gowns? (price range)

Thanks! xxx

Place your email here so we can advise you better :)