KittyLiu

Thanks Korea Artiz Studio

Hi Jacque,

Their have dress division will serve you during you choosing gown.

Don't forget share the nice picture when already taken ya :thumbsu:

wow! very korean feel! i like it!The shooting is on Malaysia or Korea?Can share more picture?

Yaya, shooting on Malaysia.

ok,will share more.

I just read super bad comment from Low yat forum, guys be careful of it, I planing to go tomorrow but when I read there is make me scare and piss off with Korean art reply there....

I engaged them too but sadly to say, it wasn't a completely worthwhile one. Just to let you know, I heard the same from my wedding decorator when she saw our pictures. Apparently, the other couple paid the 7k package but everythg went haywire... I.e. the Sakura tree wasn't available for photoshooting etc. in the end the couple had bit of compensation and then decided to engage another... Good luck to you ladies

If i want to do outdoor shooting Nearby SS2 there got any nice outdoor place for shooting or not ? Cuz I dont want too far also . Scared of tired .

Can I know those who went there for shooting , what about their selection of gown ? Many choices or not , or all old old 1 ...