Sign in to follow this  
AprilStucked

Ameizing World Tour Live 2012

AMEI world tour live 2012 ~~~~she is coming to town finally!! ahh i m so high now.. 5th May 2012, so who will be there to watch her live tour concert ???

oh my God!! i wish i can be there to watch her too. but i dun think i am going as the ticket is too expensive... even the cheapest one also need RM128. why nowadays all the concerts are so expensive one??? Plus i think the tickets all are sold out ady T.T

i m so lucky..my hubby to be buy the tickets for me already..it's the RM 388 one!!!!..can't wait for 05-05 to come!!!....in the mean time found this video about amei concert in SIN lol...great stuff!!!!

As i noe la, not just only 20% discount on the ticket! there is also free ticket worth RM298 for us to win la!!! LOL and you guys know or not, the best part is not just for kl concert but they also sponsor all the expenses for us to go to hong kong jus to watch Amei's concert on 25/05.

if you guys wanna noe more can check out this website. hope it helps :)) http://bit.ly/Kg7jIH

Btw, today is the last day for the ticket selling of her concert at KL ady. Those who not yet buy can grab this chances la.. Good luck ya...

As i noe la, not just only 20% discount on the ticket! there is also free ticket worth RM298 for us to win la!!! LOL and you guys know or not, the best part is not just for kl concert but they also sponsor all the expenses for us to go to hong kong jus to watch Amei's concert on 25/05.

if you guys wanna noe more can check out this website. hope it helps :)) http://bit.ly/Kg7jIH

Btw, today is the last day for the ticket selling of her concert at KL ady. Those who not yet buy can grab this chances la.. Good luck ya...

r u sure or not coz my fren wen to counter today to get the ticket n still can get the 20% discount by showing his mobile phone as celcom user lol...think u still can get both till tomolo provided not sold out la kekeke..good luck!!

I am gonna be good enough to share this with u guys..

Am going to Amei's concert tonight!! so, i will be sharing with you guys her video later on ya..

I need to thanks Celcom for giving me this opportunity.

They gave me a FREE ticket to Amei's concert and yet the ticket cost RM298 and it also numbered seatingggg!

Just went Amei Concert last night!! What I can say is ,

AmeiZing Concert really awesome!!! She rocked the whole

concert..

now i'm aiming for all the expenses paid trip to hong kong to watch her again on 25th

May 2012 !

so now imma start downloading the ringing tone from Call Me Tone now..!