eewang19

Equatorial Bangi vs Holiday Inn Glenmarie

Hi all... I'll be getting married this Dec 2012 and right now only left Holiday Inn Glenmarie and Equatorial Bangi to choose from for my wedding dinner reception.. Can anyone (who have host their weddings in either of these 2 hotels or attended weddings there before) advise me which hotel is a better choice in terms of service level and also the food?

I went for site inspection - Holiday Inn seems more cozy, nicer lobby area and bigger bridal suite while Equatorial is quiet and smaller suite (apparently they do not have bridal suite). Packages obtained by Holiday Inn is slow in responding and the packages seem confusing whilst Equatorial Bangi is prompt and seem good deal. Anybody out there can advise on their service level and quality of their food?

Really stress as I need to sort out the hotel selection soon... :( :( Thanks!

YOu can read all about these 2 hotels in the other threads dedicated to each hotel. Go search and read. No point waiting for people to reply here when all the answers you need are there d....ya?

YOu can read all about these 2 hotels in the other threads dedicated to each hotel. Go search and read. No point waiting for people to reply here when all the answers you need are there d....ya?

amanda angels: Yes.. I aware and amanda angels you replied under Holiday Inn thread. However for equatorial Bangi thread has no updates for years. For Holiday Inn only you replied. Does tht mean cos nobody had their recent weddings there? I created this topic not bcos I did not read all the posting and waiting for ppl to reply.. Really there were no updates for few yrs.. hence this topic not bcos I wanna wait for ppl to reply and don't read previous threads... Hope you understand..

Bangi is not a popular venue for Weddings. Too far. Food is very average. It's an Old building if you compare with the newly renovated Holiday Inn Glenmarie. These are reasons why Bangi is not much talked about.

I'd choose Glenmarie overall.

After attending my friend's wedding at the Bangi Equatorial Hotel in Dec 2011, I decided to hold my wedding reception there as well in March 2013. I had around 30 tables in the grand ballroom and none of my KL guests had difficulty looking for the place as it is easily accessible via North South highway. It was a pleasure dealing with the team from Bangi Equatorial Hotel from the beginning to the end as they pay attention to the smallest detail (meticulous like me!) Even though it is an old hotel, it is well maintained & is buzzing with life. That night, the grand ballroom decoration was lovely; exceeding my expectation and even lending some magic to the air!