JzOneBabe

Disappointed with the BS I chose for Pre-wedding Photoshoot

I am very disappointed with the BS that i chose for my pre-wedding photoshoot last December 2011 that is France Taipei Bridal Palace. They don't even want to serve us when my husband and I decided not to add most of the photos besides what they offer us in the wedding package before. And finally my husband didn't have a coat for wedding because they just said they don't have a suitable size for my hubby. They don't even search or look for the coat and just give that reason to me. So I need to rent a coat from other BS. *sigh*

After 1 month of my marriage (February), I called them to ask whether my wedding album is ready or not. They said the wedding album hasn’t ready yet becos I didn’t make any confirmation to their email that they sent to me regarding the photos. I was angry and I said I called you after I received ur email and told which one I don’t like and ask them to note down everything. I am really speechless with them. Not finished yet, then they asked me when i want to return back the wedding dress to them.. I was very shock because I had returned the dress the next day after my marriage celebration and I already received the refundable deposit (RM 500) from them as well. They don't even record anything from their customers. Really disappointed with their service. *sigh*

Haven't finish yet with those disappointment.. I went to their BS last month (April 2012) to get my wedding album and 2 photos to put in my Mom's house. But I only get my wedding album, I didn't see the other 2 photos. Then they said they saw it, but dunno where they put. Then they said they will check for us. I waited there for almost half and hour and they couldn't find it. So i ask them to send it to me once they find it. After 1 week, i called them and ask whether they send the photos already or not? they said they want to check again and will call me back. after 3 days, i didn't receive any calls from them. i called them back again, and they said I already received one of the photo and for the another one they haven't make it yet. OMG... I was really angry cos I didn't receive any of the photos :mad: . I was really really disappointed with the BS. *sigh*

Now I am still waiting for their call and see what other reasons again they will give to me. *sigh*

So sorry to hear the frustrations and disappointment. Thank you for sharing. Most cases, we will not know how a BS service is like unless we hear about it. Of course we will not likely be using their service again but this will help others gauge what the services and experiences are like.

Sure hope it'll be a good experience with mine. I started off really impressed y them but now for unknown reasons I feel worried about them. Not because I read about stuff here on this forum. Like I said, it is for unknown reasons....haha. Maybe just being paranoid.

Hi Soulmates.. Thank u for ur concern.. I can't stand them anymore.. They gave to many excuses to me.. They don't even call me back.. I asked my hubby to call them few days ago, and they said they need to check again.. -.-||||||

And my hubby scold them and ask them no need to check anymore cos after 2 weeks of checking, there is no final answer.

Then they keep saying that we already received the photos. -.-||||

But my hubby keep arguing with them and they can't show us the proves about the photos that have been sent to me.

So they agree to make a new one for us. And they ask us to choose 2 photos. Then I sent an email to them regarding those 2 photos. Next 2 days, they called me back and said they found my photos already (which they claimed have been sent to me). So they wont make a new one for me cos they found it already. -.- but until now, I haven receive the photos yet.

I think their management and system of working are so messy. I think they don record anything bout the customers. Or maybe after we make a full payment, they just throw anything away and don care anymore. Really disappointed. *sigh*

JzOneBabe, i feel very sorry to hear such had experience from u. I heard similar stories from other ppl earlier.

I am wondering why the BS can behave such bad manner to treat the customers? They really spoiled some ppl wedding preparation & BIG DAY!

Hi Erieny.. Thank u for ur concern... Ya.. Haih..... Now I'm stil waiting for my photos.. They haven send it to me yet..

And I lazy wanna talk to them anymore... *sigh*

Aiyoooo....sound very unorganized. That is why I have my concerns too. Final payment will be made when I have the first photoshoot which is this coming June. Then they can really do what they want already.

Payments have been made in stages so far costing half the full price but only for confirmation of gowns and some dates. So I sure hope they deliver. :)

Good luck JzOneBabe. Hope by now you got your pix....

@Soulmates : good luck for ur photoshoot ya... And I haven received my photo yet.. =(

@Amanda angels : yup.. It is very very bad..... *sigh*

@Joane : really? U mean the same bridal house like mine? OMG... I think it is better don step into this BS...

Am not sure what they told me, is it the true story..or is they any hidden story la..

But both of them, having similar experienced, this bridal Hse, trying to push them to buy more photos. Then they refuse to buy. And the sales person started to show face and dun feel like entertain my friend anymore. My friend brother almost wanna to fight with them d.

Joane, this was happened to me as well.. I refused to buy more photos (cost me RM 6000++.... -.-|||||| )

Then they don Want to serve us after tat.. N I forgot to mention here tat the wedding gown they gave me was so dirty.. Like someone wore the dress for photoshoot before and they din wash it and just directly sent it to me. I was very angry and return the dress to them. But they said they has no time to wash it so I need to rent the wedding gown at other BS.

They r not professional at all!!!!!

So for all of u in Sarawak, don step into this bridal house... They have the worst horrible terrible service everrrrrrrrr.......!!!!! *angry*

France Taipei (in kuching) is famous with this act.

I went there once to take my personal photo, guess what!?

I do not want to top up to get those super lousy touched up photos, so the sales immediately gave me the black face and walk away! wahhhhh .. so I told myself, first and last and the photos are really lousy touched up ah.

And also in Kuching, Touch also connected with France Taipei (same taukeh la) so before my wedding, I purposely dropped by to 'kacau' wakakakak yeah! cos I have no intention to sign up with any bridal shops. So I went there to check up their gowns and see which design is suitable for me as I want to tailor-made the wedding gown.

So .. went in, a young sales is entertained me, allowed me to try few gowns and immediately forced me to sign up. I know their trick, but I told her I wanna survey more, but she never gave up ya! kept on asking me to sign up but I still told her to wait and immediately her face turned to black, but I just don't bother and went to downstairs, another sales still not want to let me go, so get their so called manager to talk to me, okie .. I know this guy! and I remembered him! haahahah he is the photographer from France Taipei, the one who took my photos with lousy touched up! and he has bad breath with the bad cigarrette smell .. yucky! and he talked to us about the package, how good it is .. bla bla bla .. but I told him, thanks but I need to think and survey more and walk towards the door and commanded them to open the door for me!

You know, once you step in, the door is auto locked and only them can open it for you. wahhhh .. such kind of bridal shop pun ada ah! =.=!!!!!

Hi Beautiful Gown... They don even want to open the door for us.. I press the door button by myself and open it... Haihh....

How come got tis kind of BS!!! Bad staff attitude, bad service, bad in everything...

Must tell all of our friends, don step into this BS..

Joane, mine is France Taipei Bridal Palace in Kuching... So tell all ur friends, dont go to their BS.. They are liar and cheat ppl money only...

Until now, I haven received my photos.. I actually planning to call them but I know I will get so many excuses again.. Haihh... Really tired with this kind of BS...

Now I wonder, are these France Taipei in Malaysia regardless which state, they are doing the same thing to the customers?

See .. from KL, Kuching all kena the same trick, kena kao kao some more.

JzOneBabe,

Ha!? They don't open the door for you ah! tsk tsk tsk .. meaning once you step in, no sign up their package, you are not allow to leave. So that was my first and last visit. I advised my friend who wants to take up their package, I told them to get ready another RM5k to RM7k and true enuf, they spent extra RM7k for the photos and albums and now she told me, those $$ that she spent just sit inside the box, inside the cabinet to gather dust.

I am going to choose my pre-wedding photo this sat and i dont have the intention to add photos. Hopefully they dun turn to black face and i fully paid off my package cos i went taiwan to shoot and she claimed that either fully paid off in KL or taiwan. Of cos i choose to fully paid off in KL.

Actually, if possible don't pay full.

Once you paid full, there's nothing you can hold back to get them to do the things better.

All the best and keep us update ya!

Wow.. U take ur photoshoot at Taiwan.. So nice... Gud luck for ur photoshoot ya..

Yup..agree wif Beautiful Gown..don pay full...

Btw, r u from Kuching Beautiful Gown?

I am from KL :)

I also do not wish to pay full but is either pay full local or taiwan before i go. So is like no choice. Hopefully it turns out to be ok

Yes, I'm from Kuching =)

Just too many horror, terrible ahh whatever stories about the BS, thus I don't get myself into the 'trouble' so I go for DIY and freelance photographers =)

Keep us update on your photos and other progress. I hope they will not disappoint you.

After i signed up the package then only i heard all the horror stories cos i signed up before during reseach. It was very random, while i shopping then kena pull and they start talking. Well, Taiwanese very good in talking and persuading so i ended up signing. I signed up like 2 yrs ago but just had my pre-wedding photoshoot last mth...hehe.

Yeah! those sales are good in persuading the potential customers to sign up their package. =)

My colleague who signed up the package, flew to Taiwan for her wedding shoot, very nice! pretty and she bought the gown from the bridal shop too. She told me, she spent RM20k for the package, excluding air fare and accommodation .. was like @.@!!!!! but luckily their service is good.

this is so horrid. if you're already paying that much for the photos, why not just get your own photographer? their package also includes the albums and prints, and they give you back all the soft copies. just rent the gowns from the BS la. i never once thought of engaging a BS cos i've heard many stories abt what a crook they are. wedding planning is stressful but it should also be fun (you learn new things etc), but not to the extent of getting such bad service and having to see others "face color" when you are the one paying them.

but so far my trick with BS in trying on their gowns has been working. like beautifulgown, i'm also custom making my gowns. but i need to try out different designs to see which ones suit me best. so i visited the BS in SS2 and Loke Yew. tried on the gowns at quite a number of shops. service was good. then came the calculator. since i only went with my mom all those times, i told them i need to talk to hubby first cos he's working overseas. they black face la of course. then still tried to persuade. but i dont care. just told them i'll be in touch. then i headed straight to the door and kthxbye. the rest is history. =)

so sorry to hear your story of this BS.

if all BS continues being like this, there will come a day when everyone will be a DIY bride, and they will be out of job. i have not heard of any good experience with any BS before. only complaints.

My advise to all the BTBs - DO NOT sign up with Bridal Shop especially De Paris!! I really feel kena con by them. I am disappointed with the photos taken, the standard like drop or maybe i am not pretty enough. For me to choose 30 photos is not as hard as i though cos a lot of nice photos. There are photos where our leg look long and it make our body look short..is funny la. Then their indoor photo..ai yo..M'sia indoor a lot better, seriously a lot better. Their wallpaper sucks! and their lighting...cannot make it la. When we signed up the package, told us got piano la, swing la, when we reach there apa pun tak ada. Oh Btw, i signed up with De Paris but i went to Taiwan Bridal shop called Selina.

ok, back to the photo selection sessions. Well, have to give credit to them for not giving me black face but seriously they are super not flexible at ALL! i have a huge frame photo where usually to hang in our room. I do not want that cos i will be migrating soon after wedding so no point having big photo frame or any photo frame since is a burden to bring it over. So i request to add photo..i told them if hardcopy cannot, just softcopy also can. But they insists NO...cannot swap like this la said photo is valuable to them la..bla bla. But the photos are only valuable to us and to them if we do not add photos, it is not valuable anymore. Why cant they make the customer happy? I understand maybe don't want give us extra hardcopy cos might be more exp or wat but at least soft copy..haiz.

Then for the gowns..my package inclusive of actual day wedding gown, evening gown and suit. They wedding gown all not nice..seem old and dont have the lace design that i want. Oh..they have like the highest floor which they called designer gown, which is suppose to be nicer than the 2nd floor (which i can choose from). So i said i dont want wedding gown and suit, i just want evening gown but i want it from the designer gown selection. So instead of 2 gowns + 1 suit, i choose only 1 evening gown. Also cannot!!! Haiz...super not flexible and customer focus lor.

Ok..then to the design of the photo, when i choose the photo, i already told them wat i wan them to edit such as remove the dirt from my hubby pant and shoe, remove the door knob for the indoor photo. End up..none of these are done! The best part is instead of remove the dirt, they make the photo so small like bubble can only see our face only. Is this their way or removing the dirt?? Also we told them we choose this photo cos we wan to see our couple T-shirt, end up they make the photo so small that can hardly see..ai yo yo.

Well..in short, throught out the whole wedding planning, signing up with De Paris is my most regretful decision ever made!