ninjaboy...hehehe...I am a Klang Valley venue :thumbsu: expert only LOL!

Oh right. Thanks Amanda. If you come across any malacca venue that you would recommend kindly let me know.

Thanks

Amanda very well said! Kl city has horrendous traffic, therefore I pick a venue a bit out of the city but yet convenient for my guest coming from states. Attended a wedding at westin last year, parking extremely small and their lower parking bay is horrible, guest were late and getting out of that after dinner is bad because jw Marriott had wedding going on so it was crazy during the month of December

Amanda very well said! Kl city has horrendous traffic, therefore I pick a venue a bit out of the city but yet convenient for my guest coming from states. Attended a wedding at westin last year, parking extremely small and their lower parking bay is horrible, guest were late and getting out of that after dinner is bad because jw Marriott had wedding going on so it was crazy during the month of December

Hotel like Eastin in PJ will be good. Whole lot of parking for one hotel only :-)

Pj hotel is good, I pick Kl sentral so my guest can take the train from airport straight to hotel which I find much more convenient for them because I won't be able to pick each and everyone of them, or else pj Hilton with a revamp ballroom is also a good choice.

Hi ladies and Gentlemen. Amanda is no longer active in this forum as she is busy travelling all over MAlaysia and Asia PAcific countries to perform shows. I have taken over her position here....and will be glad to be of service to all of you.

Pj hotel is good, I pick Kl sentral so my guest can take the train from airport straight to hotel which I find much more convenient for them because I won't be able to pick each and everyone of them, or else pj Hilton with a revamp ballroom is also a good choice.

Ah I see ! You've been surveying for your wedding quite some time yah !

I like PJ hilton ballroom too cos its ceiling is very high. This will give a more grand feeling. Most Chinese restaurants have low ceilings.

Ah I see ! You've been surveying for your wedding quite some time yah !

Yes, I was deciding between Kl hilton's junior ballroom, le meridien, MO or double tree.....all equally nice but some are a bit old and Hilton ballroom ceiling too low and small, thus I pick le meridien because I didn't like double tree, the whole hotel just didn't give me the grand feeling

Too late...I already choosen venue with pillars :sad:

lenaho where r u having ur banquet?

Imperial Palace Restaurant in Puchong Jaya

Girls...pls read every post in this excellent thread. It did helped a lot of couples and I still get emails thanking Amanda Angels and me for starting this informative thread. Hope it benefits all of you.

ADD 2 more points to the guides given by KG:

11- Not-Service-Friendly venue:

Needless to say, they are not helpful. There a still plenty of venue, the couples have to look at the manager-in-charge's face for requesting info or help, even though you are the Host (the couple on the big day). Not a surprise, normally this type of service happened at chinese restaurants, Hotels wise not many. example, Grand Paxxxx Restaurant..bad service from the manager, Golden Dragxxxxxx (seriously bad and rude service), and so forth you decide.

12- Venue with a lot of "hidden" charges & restriction:

Firstly, you are not aware of the additional charges & restriction. You realize when nearer to your wedding date. This will become additional budget, and restricted you to execute your wedding plan, causing you to change the plan which may not as what you desired. Example, HGH, KLCC.