may1986

Selling/Renting wedding gowns and dress

Hi, my sister's friend has various kind of gowns/dresses want to sell or rent.

I am helping her to promote here.

Price start from RM 399 and rental start from Rm 59 only.

There are some Vera Wang's style Gown too!

Anyone interested please email to me, I will send you photos.

Or leave your email here~

my email address: yaya_y@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Had a few comments that bridal shoes should be white....sigh...what you gals here think?

I have a size problem. I have a HUGE problem finding a pair of white for me...

My gown is white of course. Please help convince me that other colours are fine!!

p.s.....i posted on wrong thread...sorry!

Edited by Soulmates

Hi, soulmates, my wedding shoes is silver, and with a little bit of pink.

It is not necessary white, as long as it look nice and comfortable to wear

Recently she had New arrival of Vera Wang style gown.

Rent at only Rm 329, rent 2 pcs can get cheaper price

Vera+Wavy+6-1.jpg

Vera+Wavy+1.jpg

And some new dresses as well....

Lilac+2.jpg

Jealousy+1.jpg

Jealousy+6.jpg

Artist Dress

Nice wedding dresses collection, thanks alot for sharing these awesome and fantastic dresses to us. The above all dresses were really looking gorgeous, i like the princes dress, it was looking very lovely and i want to show the full dress picture, it is possible? if i like that dress then i buy that one. Thanks in advance.

Nice wedding dresses collection, thanks alot for sharing these awesome and fantastic dresses to us. The above all dresses were really looking gorgeous, i like the princes dress, it was looking very lovely and i want to show the full dress picture, it is possible? if i like that dress then i buy that one. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I PM you the link for more photos~!

Hi, received many emails and ask for more details.

Here I attached the rental package that provided by lovelygown.

Untitled-1.jpg

If 1 pcs dress and 1 pcs gown, rental is Rm450

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne7@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN

Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’

Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM

Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.

Just for your information, I rented some very nice gown for my cousin wedding or even for my convention dinner at a shop at Bandar Sunway,

they are at 2 floor at 10-2 Jalan PJS 8/2 Dataran Mentari Bandar Sunway Selangor. tel: 012-2021001

They have wide range of gown, cheong sum, kua, man cloth .. depend on your luck, sometime they may have some clearance stuffs ..

Good luck.