yelllloyap

How many times facial before the big day!!!!

Hi hi...getting caught up with the wedding preps that I forgot to go for facial!!! now face got lots of blemished lol!!!!

just wondering how many times can I go facial in a week...should I go for quantity or quality lol??? any recommedations??

big day is on end of june :D

nooooooo... you cannot be overdone with facials! twice a week is good, but i think not every week. definitely not few times a week! it might have adverse effect on your skin. using masks 2-3 times a week is also good to get rid of impurities. =)

your wedding is at the end of june. still 1 month to go. pimples will be gone by then. sleep early and drink lots of water.

the beauty centre i'm going to is at cheras business centre, called Easydo. they have a few branches =)

Hi, I'm Jackie, Have you heard about Mary Kay Skin Care. Its really good. We also give free skin care to tried the product and its really care for you face.

Go to: www.marykay.com.my

If you are interested want to know more please do not hesistate to call me.

Thanks

Jackie

I think i will just do simple facial as i have before by my own.

My friend told me one example doing facial at some centers but making the face sensitive after the treatment.

I am currently using galvanic spa that is really good. It helps deep cleanses n rejuvenates skins. Your skin will looks more radiance and smoother with firming effect. Do email me at magic_yuan@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more.