Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Samsung Galaxy S3 is out???!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone have any reviews on this S3 model..wanna get it for my hubby as 1st anniversary lol....pls share ya...

Posted · Report post

u r soo lucky lol..can i be ur hubby...

yup it's out but so far no $$$ yet lol..it's on android 4.0 with 8 megapixel camera lol....loving it since me love taking pix keke

Posted · Report post

i see got many people complain the new phone outlook, not attracetive leh

Posted · Report post

well iphone 4 s does not come with 64GB storage via microSD right but this S3 got lol...like this function coz love taking pictures lol

smile.gif

....anyway google and found the image of this S3..look slimmer compare to iphone 4 lol...but how come no price tag & launching date one???

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Posted · Report post

well iphone 4 s does not come with 64GB storage via microSD right but this S3 got lol...like this function coz love taking pictures lol

smile.gif

....anyway google and found the image of this S3..look slimmer compare to iphone 4 lol...but how come no price tag & launching date one???

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

ms blurberry ooooo...it was on the paper that launching on 31 may la....so happy coz got the invitation for the celcom launching party at mid valley this weekend!!!!....for 3 days!!!!! hopre can get some goodies lol...anyone else is coming??

Posted · Report post

Think the retail price was RM 2,199….a bit over my budget..does anyone know any cheaper one that I can get? Also is the launching only at Mid valley???

Posted · Report post

Think the retail price was RM 2,199….a bit over my budget..does anyone know any cheaper one that I can get? Also is the launching only at Mid valley???

Well of course not only at Mid valley la…celcom also have launching at AEON Station 18 Ipoh and Sutera Mall at JB for these 3days only, so r u wearing blue today??

Posted · Report post

Well of course not only at Mid valley la…celcom also have launching at AEON Station 18 Ipoh and Sutera Mall at JB for these 3days only, so r u wearing blue today??

will u wake up at 6 am and line up for this SIII...well according to thestar paper someone did lol...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/6/1/nation/11397539&sec=nation

Posted · Report post

Erm it was okay lah…it was CRAZY at the launching….so many ppl and so many goodies to get.. too bad not enough $$$ and luck to get the SIII at RM 888…anyway the cheapeast you can get is RM 1438 with package ok..check out here for the details la… http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/android.php#android3

Posted · Report post

Cool stuff for galaxy X3 and other phones as well, so whatchuwant leh…if you press the right buttons. For example to talk, text, surf, fun, MMS or video etc…just choose the right pack and press *128#, then press call, attractive prizes are waiting to be won by you!! Watch this and you will know what im talking about yohoho…

Posted · Report post

does anyone know how much costs ?

Posted · Report post

In fair comparison I found Apple i5 much better than samsung galaxy s3

Posted · Report post

In fair comparison I found Apple i5 much better than samsung galaxy s3

But, I prefer to use Android phones as there are many features which are not available in iPhone but it cost too high in comparison to Samsung's phones. So, I don't think that iPhone 5 is better than S3.