hot-choc

Song for Food Presentation

Hi everyone,

I'm compiling my songs for my wedding dinner. I can choose my own song for the food presentation, rather than use one from the hotel.

Any suggestion what songs are suitable?

Thanks!

You dont need to crack your head and think too much about that. People wont remember the song anyway. they are more concerned about the food! Hehehe.... :D

Haha...true. But there's a lot of focus on that first dish.

Because all the lights dimmed and the crowd is quiet (somewhat), and then they start carrying out the food.

Would be nice if there's a good song to accompany it.

i notice that chinese restaurants like to use "the final countdown" song for first dish presentation lolz. i wonder what's the significance. "food, finally"? for me, i wouldn't want to be caught dead having that song at any time during my wedding ^_^

Hahaha....ya, final countdown to eat!

Another overplayed song is 'Be our guest', song from Beauty and the Beast. :biggrin:

At least still ok, cheerful song.

ahhh still 'heng' with this ah!?

I exclude this in my wedding receiption, I told them is alright, no nid food presentation, guests are too hungry to wait for them to 'dance' liau la XD

hahaha too bad, I never like it =P and to be is out of style liau =P

please don't feel offended as I said I never like it, I know some brides do like it =)

if wanna go for the song, if the restaurant/hotel not provide any, you can go with your own, chose the one that you like.

But I know mostly they will provide, check with them, what song/music they are going to use, if you don't like it, see if you can use your own.

Some using kitaro music.

no offense taken. :)

i got no love or hate for the food presentation. so just let them do it.

they have songs for me to choose, but only can choose it on that day itself.

so i was thinking to find my own song. but problem is, dunno what songs is suitable for food presentation. hehe

oh ya the kitaro one... quite epic that one. lol.

i'd rather not have the song and presentation too. it's funny to see so many hungry faces at one time haha

oh yeah! hahaha almost every receiption I can see they are using Kitaro song for the 'opening' and we are so hungry but then still need to wait for them to finish the performance @.@