natnat85

ROM + DINNER VENUE RECOMMENDATION NEEDED

Hi all, am looking for a venue suitable for ROM during the evening follow by dinner at night. Number of guest at the moment is approximately 150. Prefer to go for set menu instead of buffet style. Any nice place to recommend? I don't quite fancy hotels and chinese restaurant.

Below are the list of venues that I've found so far. Any other suggestion of feedback? Appreciate it lots!!!

• ciao (too pricey)
  • passion road
  • rama v
  • terrace at hock choon
  • ecoba
  • sky bar / luna bar
  • carcosa (too pricey)
  • avillion (too pricey)
  • thistle
  • tamarind springs

hi, i wanted a small wedding dinner and very cosy, i op for passion road, they could also have your ROM ceremony.

food is asian mix they have buffet and table seating style. flower deco provided as they have their own florist. i took the buffet style if you want i can share their menu.

and if u want an elegant white beaded chiffon dress + accessories do pm me :)

As much as I love dining at Tamarind Springs, it's too dark, and the path from carpark to restaurant not high-heel-friendly to lady guests, therefore not recommended.

I love their food, but on a more cozy ocassion, like dinner for two. Not for a party.

yups i got Passion Road too for wedding dinner / party. will be having ROM + solemnization in church in the morning.

i decided to go for Passion Road becos it's affordable and cozy too. of course the main drawback would always be the heat (if too many BIG candles around), ventilation (if too many guests over 200 pax), mossie (could get some mossie repellant/lemongrass candles to overcome that), rain (if it does that probably will be a lil messy) and the list goes on. however in the end of the day, it's about the satisfaction of being able to try out something adventurous and fun or just wanting to be different on ur own big day regardless of other people's opinions =)

just my 2 cents.

I would love to get Passion Road for my wedding venue...but most of my guests are Chinese who like the typical chinese fare.So, I opt for chinese restaurant instead.

ciao highly recommended. Very good service.

Hi all, am looking for a venue suitable for ROM during the evening follow by dinner at night. Number of guest at the moment is approximately 150. Prefer to go for set menu instead of buffet style. Any nice place to recommend? I don't quite fancy hotels and chinese restaurant.Below are the list of venues that I've found so far. Any other suggestion of feedback? Appreciate it lots!!!

• ciao (too pricey)
  • passion road
  • rama v
  • terrace at hock choon
  • ecoba
  • sky bar / luna bar
  • carcosa (too pricey)
  • avillion (too pricey)
  • thistle
  • tamarind springs

any good places around subang jaya?
Can try saujana hotel as well.. Heard they got garden wedding...
ooh yeah ! quite true ! saujana will be a better choice ! there will be wedding fair there soon i think. go check it out.
Ya ya ya..saujana very nice for Rom and dinner. they got package for Rom ,you can check out their official website.