funlover

At what age u or will u get married ??

Age u or will u get married ?  

359 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to be honest - there's no exact date. probably when both parties are matured enough to understand the meaning of marriage 1st - i guess that'll be the best time.

but of course if can, my ideal is 27 - 29,

okok i vote now hehe

to be honest - there's no exact date. probably when both parties are matured enough to understand the meaning of marriage 1st - i guess that'll be the best time.

okok i vote now hehe

OIC, but i got married at the age of 26....ummm do u think to early ??

Dear funlover,

Dont worry as I have some friends who have already gotten marry at the age of 24 so it's not too early to get marry at the age of 26.

okok i vote now hehe

i'm getting married by end of this year and I'm 24 this year.

FH is 29 and I'm 28.

When my bro got married, he was 25 and my SIL was 30 (she is five years old than him). When my mum got married, she was 26 and my dad was 25.

I have friends who got married right after they graduated (23/22) and some who aren't married yet (and it doesn't bother them). I know of people who got married in their late 30s (nearly 40s) and they are okay.

So really, age (number wise) doesn't matter. What counts more is your maturity level coz if you still behave like a kid at 30 plus, better don't get married. :P

Mum got married when she was 17 and pregnant with my sister when she was 18... haha...

I wanna get married when I am 28 but I am getting married Jan 2008 before my 28th bday... keke...

Hubby is 27 this yr... young for a guy his age to get married... but he proposed... so tada!

okok i vote now hehe

haha, any age is good actually - I like getting commited around mid 20ies... the 'youngness' still there maaa.. My gradma gave birth to my dad at age 16!!! well no choice maa... japanese occupation that time :P

me me! i got married at 23..Then a mummy at 24. Lagi muda. Lol. On the serious note, maturity really counts not the age. My HB was 27when we got married and honestly hmm no comments lar..Lots of arguments, disagreements and stuffs. So age doesnt really matters. So long both parties are alright with starting a new life together, sharing commitments etc why not? After all age is just a number :rolleyes:

Personally, I used to think that I would love to get married when I'm about 28 years old and start a family before I am 30, putting into consideration that I'm only fresh out from uni at 23 yrs old, hence allowing a few years for my career to take off before slowing down to a married life.

Hence when HB asked me to get married at the age of 26, I freaked out and said "NO" repeatedly.. hahahaha.. can't imagine myself getting married at such a young age! Then, under certain circumstances, we decided to ROM when I was 27, in Year 2004. At that time, we planned to have the official wedding ceremony the following year (2005) when I'm 28, the ideal age for marriage for me.. hehehe...

Alas.. who knows but misfortunes befall one after another and now standing at a ripe age of 30, I'm still planning for my wedding.. :P so 4 years ago, I complained of being too young to get married.. and siapa tau, sekali postpone, kena tunggu 4 years later!!! A lot of my friends also "overtake" me liow!!! Hehehehehe...

Personally, I used to think that I would love to get married when I'm about 28 years old and start a family before I am 30, putting into consideration that I'm only fresh out from uni at 23 yrs old, hence allowing a few years for my career to take off before slowing down to a married life.

Hence when HB asked me to get married at the age of 26, I freaked out and said "NO" repeatedly.. hahahaha.. can't imagine myself getting married at such a young age! Then, under certain circumstances, we decided to ROM when I was 27, in Year 2004. At that time, we planned to have the official wedding ceremony the following year (2005) when I'm 28, the ideal age for marriage for me.. hehehe...

Alas.. who knows but misfortunes befall one after another and now standing at a ripe age of 30, I'm still planning for my wedding.. :P so 4 years ago, I complained of being too young to get married.. and siapa tau, sekali postpone, kena tunggu 4 years later!!! A lot of my friends also "overtake" me liow!!! Hehehehehe...

I also think like u too. Ideal age to get married is 28. Plan to ROM at 27.

Ermm..what actually happen that u postpone your wedding? Mind to share? :lol:

well amy, it was his family side's problems.. you'll know if you have been following the posts I've written here :P I have "super nice ILs".. ;) his company got problem, we postpone; his brothers got problem, we postpone.. then we moved out and started a new biz, so money were all used up oredi.. potpone again... I could have gotten married in 2005 and might be a proud mummy now!!! *sigh* we even chose the wedding date back in 2005 oredi and i was also about to book the restaurant when all these happened!!! Phewwww~~~

My mom married at the age of 24. My dad is 23. My mom got pregnant my brother at the age of 25.

My brother married at the age of 28. My SIL is 27. My Sil got pregnant my niece at the age of 29.

Myself married at age of 27. My hb is 28. :P :P :P

Honestly, i think the game we played when we in school times really works. What age to be married? My very first friends got married at the age of 25. Its did come true.One more married at age 26. Followed by us, myself and another gf of mine same age 27. Another one at the aged of 32. Now still no bf. Practically quite true. Coming this next year my another gf planned to be married. :lol::lol:

Honestly, i think the game we played when we in school times really works. What age to be married? My very first friends got married at the age of 25. Its did come true.One more married at age 26. Followed by us, myself and another gf of mine same age 27. Another one at the aged of 32. Now still no bf. Practically quite true. Coming this next year my another gf planned to be married. :rolleyes::lol:

Enid, what game you played in school huh? So accurate? Mind to share?

I am kinda curious...hehe :P

me me! i got married at 23..Then a mummy at 24. Lagi muda. Lol. On the serious note, maturity really counts not the age. My HB was 27when we got married and honestly hmm no comments lar..Lots of arguments, disagreements and stuffs. So age doesnt really matters. So long both parties are alright with starting a new life together, sharing commitments etc why not? After all age is just a number :D

:wacko: i think i really same same with mummy leh.... i remember her surname is the same as mine... even her some of her wedding thoughts same as mine... and now hahaha.... such a coincidence she married when she's 23... and i also goin to get married next year and i am also 23.... and my FH is 28 next year hahahaha.... almost sama sama.... really so same same...

:lol:

I got married at age 23 and became father at age 25.

Now celebrating 15 years anniversary this coming September! YAY! :blink:

hi JYS

The game we played is tied a gold ring round one no pattern.. with the player's hair.. show the palm and start counting the age .. up.. if the ring like non stop moving then tats show good sign..actually i dunno how to explain.. i am high fever now.. hope u ustd..

Ohhhh enid, I think I know.. but whether to believe or not - that's another story lar :P

When I was much younger, they will play these games.. both also with ring.. one is to see what age you'll get married. The other is to see how many son or daughter you have..

To see at what age you'll get married, take a glass, then loop your ring with your hair (or was it red thread??) then the ring will start to swing left and right, each time knocking the glass, thus making the "clang" sound.. start counting until it stopped swinging, the number of times it swing is the age you'll be getting married - very subjective ler.. really can believe mer??

To see how many sons or daughters you'll have, also loop the ring with a strand of your hair, then rub it against your thumb (palm facing down) the number of times representing your age. After it's done, turn ur hand around so tht the palm is facing upwards.. then hold the ring on top of your palm and wait for it to move... if i m not mistaken, if the ring moves forward and backward, it represents son, if it moves in a cicular mode, it represents daughter.. hahahahahaha.. does it make sense?!!!

well, I initially I hoped to get married between 27 -29years old, but since it didn't happened, so am now hoping it will happen between 30 - 32yrs.. hahaa :rolleyes:

hope everything's alright with you ckpmi :)

and if you want you can let go some of your heartache here but of course its not a must

always remember that things would be better by tomorrow dont feel so sad yea

Guess I will have to wait till the right guy comes. Recently "fell out of love" liao............

:(

My fiance said 5 years ago before we started dating, I told him that my ideal dating age is 21 and get married at 26. And now, all come true. B)

Totally unrelated, but....

Another game that I remembered was to hold your hand in a fist (forgot left or right, depends if u're a guy/girl) and the number of lines formed by your baby finger means how many boyfriends/girlfriends you have in your life.

To see how many kids you'll have, get someone to slap your palms real hard (left for sons, right for girls) and then squeeze your palm into a tight fist. Your friend will have to press very hard into the part between the palm and the wrist and see how many "bumps" it creates, and it'll tell you how many boys/girls you'll have :lol:

Does anyone remember this at all???

when i was in school, i tot that I was the "marry early" type cause I couldn't wait to be a mummy with a football team around me.. but fate has it that I am only getting married when hitting the big 3 and guess will have to be contented with a badminton doubles team... juggling a career and personal life wasn't easy. Am sure many ladies out there are following this trend..