Sign in to follow this  
syn

Are We Taking a Healthy Salt?

Salt has earned a bad reputation with us. We hear constantly that it causes hypertension, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc

However, human bidy needs a certain amount of salt to survive. The distinction between healthy sand unhealthy lies in the amount of salt we ingest, and also what type of salt we use.

Recently, I came across a healthy salt called Bamboo Salt which orginated from Korean folks with thousands years of history. I was consuming Himalayan Salt (Rock Salt) previously until i google and found out that this pink salt which i was consuming is acutally used in making ice-cream and also to clear highway from icing during winter. Himalayan salt is actually a term used for marketing of rock salt from Pakistan.

Bamboo Salt brings lots of benefits if compared to Table Salt, Sea Salt & Rock Salt.

Bamboo Salt has high alkaline with pH10 and above to neutralize acidic human body. The alkaline level is very important becoz research has already proven that disease cannot survive in alkaline state and yet they can thrive in an acidic environment.

To know more about Bamboo Salt, please visit their fb:

www.facebook.com/JsOrganic