emily1982

Looking for seller of Vera Wang wedding gown

Hi,

I have been looking for wedding dress around RM400-500.

I found the perfect gown in china online selling website but the postage cost is too high.

I'm wondering if there's any Malaysia dealer selling this gown?

Pls PM me your price and show me the actual photo of your gown. Thanks!

post-42664-0-31370500-1339234444_thumb.j

First, this is not an original Vera Wang but a China copycat (real Vera Wangs start at $5000 and can easily go up to $30 000).

I think for RM400-500, just go with the China one cause there is no Malaysian-based seller/tailor who can make a wedding gown for that price. Tailor-made wedding dress are around RM1000-RM2500 in Malaysia . I bought my prom dress a long time ago from some random aunty tailor and it was frankly, bloody ugly (like some kind of long nightie urgh). I still paid her RM250 (excl. materials).

hello emily, maybe you can view the new topic i had just set up regarding affordable wedding dress. Its not the same as what you have in mind but maybe you can think it over

This is white by vera wang, Its definetely a Vera. White by Vera Wang prices more reasonable to public. That gown is pricing around USD1000-1300.With the price you looking at , i will suggest you to buy it from TAOBAO. The chinese ebay. :)

Good discussion, it was really nice dress, in these white dress brides are looking great like angels, the dress was really fantastic and fabulous but it will be more cute if you are showing that picture into closed. I want to wear that dress for my sister wedding day. Thank you for sharing nice dress to us.

goreous dress. You know sometimes brides in poor budget often bought dress from chinese websites like me http://www.dresseros.com/mermaid-wedding-dresses/1290-taffeta-sweetheart-appliques-beading-tiered-mermaid-wedding-dress.html.

I ordered last week, but before ordered I asked why the price is so low, how I could do if I receive bad quality dress, and so on. I know I took a risk, so just wait to see.

goreous dress. You know sometimes brides in poor budget often bought dress from chinese websites like me http://www.dresseros...ing-dress.html.

I ordered last week, but before ordered I asked why the price is so low, how I could do if I receive bad quality dress, and so on. I know I took a risk, so just wait to see.

could you keep us posted on your gown from china? ive heard nothing but awful horror stories, and it would be interesting to hear your experience ordering from them. I notice US brides have ordered from China and you can get their feedback from the weddingbee website..

Hi,

I have been looking for wedding dress around RM400-500.

I found the perfect gown in china online selling website but the postage cost is too high.

I'm wondering if there's any Malaysia dealer selling this gown?

Pls PM me your price and show me the actual photo of your gown. Thanks!

Hi Emily,

In the picture, the dress is from Vera Wang White collection which is a low range made exclusively for david's bridal. I think that dress cost around rm2k +. Vera Wang collection goes from usd6000 up and Vera Wang Luxe starts from 10,000. Material used in Vera Wang gowns and Vera Wang white is completely different since white is a lower range. Why don't you ask a local tailor to see if they can replicate that gown for you. I myself bought a Vera Wang luxe for my up coming wedding, if you would like to know more about Vera Wang I am more than happy to help because I love her!