It would add more meaning and have some personal touch if you have something 'DIY'

here sharing one of my creation 'ring pillow' using Australian native timber disc.

post-13261-0-66949500-1342700793_thumb.j

enjoy planning and have fun!

The 2 post below are the photos of the wedding ring pillows that i'm going to let go. I call them "Button Heart". They are handmade and countless effort had been put in to make sure they turn out to be as nicest as possible.

There are 2 colours, light purple (1st photo below) and light blue (2nd photo).I am selling them at RM49.90 each, exclude postage fee. I am from Kuching, Sarawak.

The colours may look a bit different. Should you need further information, please feel free to PM me.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. So, please click the link below and go to my photobucket album to view more pictures. My photobucket username : YoYo8876.

Serious buyer only. Thank you very much.

yeah u should visit the Lovely Lace Store...it is a brand name in Malaysia for household items which was founded in 1993. go visit this store..u will really find a lot of variety!

Thank you yeo, i have seen your link, which you have posted in this thread. So in that link your ring pillow is looking very nice and different. That button work is to be awesome to watch.