Sign in to follow this  
irisming

Anyone had or attended wedding in Federal Hotel?

Read a thread about Federal Hotel here, but that was from 2007 - 5 years ago! Need to know if the services and food has gotten better. The sales person who replied my email is Charmayne Lee. Their packages is still the cheapest and just nice for my budget, but if the services or food are terrible, then it may not be worth it, because I'm the kind of person who tend tend to mull over frustratingly disappointed stuffs like this for a long time.

If anyone had a wedding or even attended a wedding at Federal Hotel (not Mandarin Hotel though), please please let me know! Really appreciates it.=]

Their parking has got to be the worst among all 4-5 star KL hotels. It is a torturing experience for your all your guests to find parking. They dont have their own car park...so everyone has to go through the nighmare and jam the car parks in Low yatt!

Forget Federal Hotel, my dear. It is not worth it. The hotel is old. Ballroom looks so outdated. The entire feeling is 'tired' and 'old'. You get what I mean?