irisming

Got such a thing as Pre-wed + AD Photography package?

Hi,

I'm a little confused about all these photography packages. Been surveying around and find that most packages are like pre-wedding package, AD package, etc. Is there such package where they combine the photography for pre-wedding album and on AD? Would that be more expensive? Or would different vendors for photography, gowns, makeup and hairdo be cheaper and more affordable?

I'm on a rather tight budget and I see some pre-wedding photography already reach 3-4K, minimum! If adding in AD photography, wouldn't I be forking out 8-10K? *gasp*

Any idea on achieving a dreamy beautiful wedding while still being economic?

Pls help!!!

there are many freelancers for AD photography, that some charge only 1k for whole day but the quality still good.

pre-wedding that reach 3-4k most probably are from bridal shops, which shall include wedding gowns, groom's jackets, bouquet, corsages and wedding car decorations for your AD. So you can save up from there...

i think you should look around at the "Wedding Photography and Video" forum; you can get many useful information and resources there...

congrats on ur wedding :)

Hi,

I'm a little confused about all these photography packages. Been surveying around and find that most packages are like pre-wedding package, AD package, etc. Is there such package where they combine the photography for pre-wedding album and on AD? Would that be more expensive? Or would different vendors for photography, gowns, makeup and hairdo be cheaper and more affordable?

I'm on a rather tight budget and I see some pre-wedding photography already reach 3-4K, minimum! If adding in AD photography, wouldn't I be forking out 8-10K? *gasp*

Any idea on achieving a dreamy beautiful wedding while still being economic?

Pls help!!!

Irisming,

it all depends you can actually request from the photographer, but i would recommend to all couples who plan to engage photographer for their big day, choose your favorite photographer's style. 'cause is your big and you wish you look good on your wedding photos.. you can find cheaper price range of photographer but as i say find your favorite photographer's style :)

Actually u can get the price around 4k for the pre wedding from bridal house, this u can survey around ss2 area. The main reason u choose bridal house is because they can provide the gown n coat for your actual day.

By the way if u interest on my AD package u can drop me a message at leonhart.yong@gmail.com, i will provide more info about it.

Hi Irisming,

I actually got a quotation from a freelancer that provides pre-wed and AD photography. If you are interested, kindly pm me and I will forward it to you. Happy planning!!

Hi, i just wanna share based on my own research from browsing the net. :)

its not easy to find a photograher who is an all rounder.

a photographer who is good in AD photography, may not be good with pre wed photography and vice versa.

and a photographer who is good in 'studio pre wed' photography may not be good with 'non studio pre wed' photography i.e. those taken at FRIM or UPM or Cameron Highland or etc places.

and then there are those who's better at taking beach pre wed photography but not so good at nature pre wed photography.

so if budget and time permits, maybe you can research more on what type of photography you like, before deciding if you should get 1 photographer to do both prewed and AD.

while the upside of having a single person/company do prewed+AD is saving cost, the down side is that if he/she is unable to deliver, then its money down the drain.

hope this helps.

its not easy to find a photograher who is an all rounder.

a photographer who is good in AD photography, may not be good with pre wed photography and vice versa.

and a photographer who is good in 'studio pre wed' photography may not be good with 'non studio pre wed' photography i.e. those taken at FRIM or UPM or Cameron Highland or etc places.

Totally agree with roseisrose. I came to the same conclusion after doing my own survey.

There are 'all rounded' photographers who are good in both, but they are super expensive, and price surged up like double or triple in the past 3 years, working class people can hardly afford them anymore.

For AD, some of the more affordable photographers who still do a good job that i know:

- wingphotoz creative studio

- two of us bridal gallery

You can check out their facebook pages.

Hi!

Just realised i post the same thing just now.. irisming, do u able to find one which is economic (budget)?

passiontree, could u pm me the one u mentioned?

hi 88stephlee88,

can i have your email add? can't pm you. thanks

Yes. Absolutely agreed. Different photographer have their own unique style. Choose the style that you like 1st...No worries, it doesn't mean has to be expensive :D.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VanessaMoonPhotography

Malaysia, Singapore & Netherland Based Wedding Photographer

FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/VanessaMoonPhotography

Gown Gallery: Empire SOHO Subang