Sign in to follow this  
Caitlyn

Philips AVENT: Single Electronic Breast Pump for sale

Hi, I am selling off my Philips AVENT: Single Electronic Breas. I only used it for 2 months and due to lack of milk supply I discontinued using it. The pump is still under warranty and some of the items are new and unopened. I found that the this pump is good since you can bring it anywhere and it can also be a manual pump.

I am letting it go for a avery good price.

Anyone interested do msg me or leave you email address.

The details of the pump are as follows:

Remembers your personal rhythm

Only Philips AVENT's electric breast pumps have a unique memory feature that learns and continues your personal pumping rhythm for maximum comfort

Patented soft 5-petal massage cushion

The unique active massage cushion is intended to help stimulate natural let-down

Clinically proven effective

The gentle-draw vacuum mimics a baby's natural suckling action for comfortable efficacy

Unique system for easy milk storage

Make your life easier by expressing directly into any of our wide range of bottles and storage containers for the fridge or freezer

Also use as a manual breast pump

Can also be used as a manual breast pump when that's more convenient

Remembers your personal rhythm

Only Philips AVENT's electric breast pumps have a unique memory feature that learns and continues your personal pumping rhythm for maximum comfort

Patented soft 5-petal massage cushion

The unique active massage cushion is intended to help stimulate natural let-down

Clinically proven effective

The gentle-draw vacuum mimics a baby's natural suckling action for comfortable efficacy

Unique system for easy milk storage

Make your life easier by expressing directly into any of our wide range of bottles and storage containers for the fridge or freezer

Also use as a manual breast pump

Can also be used as a manual breast pump when that's more convenient