piggy

piggy's AD Photos

Hi all,

Glad to share my AD pics here :lol: finally,it's over..and how i miss those 'preparation days' :lol:

here:

*removed*

congrats piggy,

finally u r officially Mrs Tham....

Your photo look great & full with happiness, Andy really did a good job!

Can't wait to see the rest la.....hmmm dun make me wait too long ya!

Haven't seen your ps photos before, but I especially like the black and white that you were holding your husband's tie, and also the one that you were alone, facing the church window. Very nice.

Nice AD photos as well...

Your photos are great!!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos.

Wow, andy lim is good... i checked out his website and found 2 of my friend's wedding pictures there! what a small world!

Hehe..

How much did he charge you, if i may ask?

piggy! Finally I get to see your pics! Where are the rest ar?? :P

Eh you told me you were fat, but mana ada? You look stunning in ur wedding dress :D I can't wait to see the banquet pics after hearing all ur DIY ideas :P

Hi Piggy, congratulations on your wedding! I'm enchanted with your love story about falling in love at first sight... really romantic. You and your hb make a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing your photos - I enjoyed looking at both your PS and AD photos!

Thanks gals for ur compliments :)

Joonie,

mine about 1,600..i think it's better if you contact andylim urself coz his price might have been increased :)

fusionista,

ahh, told u ma, 2 weeks before AD have to run around,no time to eat. then suddenly lost so much weight i also dun notice ler..... eh~!! ur pics also very nice lor..me so envy :) love the mood of it. noler, i didnt include much DIY ideas for my dinner edi,coz after reno., those stuff kenot match wif my theme ler...so i juz got my bro-in-law to have some balloons deco for the ballroom only :) wait la..i malas wana edit the size and upload ler. gimme some time ya :P

hi piggy.

are ur photos in reverse order?? bride haven't even met the groom, then you stopped... aiyo.. like a story ended abrupted, prince also haven't met princess :P your smile is so full of radiance :)

really like your hairdo. very elegant.

thanks for sharing your wonderful pics. can't wait to see the rest. Congratulations, by the way.

bumblebee,

yeah la~!! sorry gals...i think i shud have mention that you should view the AD pics from last page till the front in order to follow the sequence. dunno wat happen to the website, terbalik wan :P

piggy,

vy nice leh... can c everybody so happy. thanx for sharing....

oh my, i m still waiting for mine...