Alright...Share with me if you get any awesome offer yea :)

Btw,in choosing bridal shop I think it's not necessary to choose for those * well known * one, some of the studio type bridal shop can provide even better and quality work ! And their pricing is far more reasonable !

funny, last weekend i went to puchong and glanced up and saw this shop called ' Two of Us' and i was wondering hmmmm...never heard of this shop before.

and today, i see this post. :)

looks like a good spot for bridalshops opposite SS2 mall......btw, i heard stories.my and milestones.my also moved into SS2 mall.....

the bridal business is really booming there......

Rose

yea, i think most probably is because they are located at second floor. So it's hard for customer to spot them also. anyways, since they are going to move to SS2. and i think it's really a good location for them. Hope more and more peoples will know about this studio. They are really providing good and quality products !

Yup..i agree..Anyways, i will come back to you after i ask for quotation..and share with you're all...

hi Barbie

any news about the quotations?

I signed up with them for my Pre Wedding shoot. They are a team of gf(katherine) manages the business and bf (chua) as the main photographer. I like the photography work and they are really hard working people. The photographer, make up artist and Katherine (which i like to refer her as the stylist) all came along for the shoot. In terms of pricing i got the special first 20 couple package early this year. But they really did more than what i paid for. If you're looking for no fuss ( not the 2-3 album, 5-6 dresses sort) they are the one for u =). selected my pics last month, now patiently waiting for them. I wish i could show u some pic tht i took with my phone but its un-ethical of me to do that. Do drop in and have a look, Katherine is very friendly.

hi barbie lee, can you share with me what is included in the rm3500 package? i'm considering them too...plz email to kherchia@gmail.com. thanks alot!

I've been to this bridal shop in SS2 recently. Debbie, Katherine's assistant was lovely throughout our appointment. As I have specific requirements on my gown, she manage to show me 5 gowns in total. All their gowns on the rack are new, but no photo taking is allowed.

Their photography package is RM 4800 nett. Quite OK for what they offer in the package, but I've already taken my engagement photo shoot, so I'm leaving this option out. Their videography service on AD is also affordable, maybe becoz they are new?

It's a small boutique, and away from competitors, and I got quite a personalized service, I really liked it there - felt comfortable with SA and their gowns are VERY lightweight!

Yes I agree - nice photos, comfortable with their SA (who are not actually SA think its the actual videographer)

Considering to signing up with, just wondering if they have any hidden charges ? I checked out the RM 4800 nett package.

tqtqtq

You know what, i signed up for their package after reading all the good comments written here. I thought maybe it is good to share my experience with you all here so you can decide for yourself.

Before i sign up, they‘ll promote how professional n how great they are compared to other bridal shops. They said they will consult you everything for shooting, like contributing ideas, making ur album unique etc. I thought, wow, their concept is really special & great! But, once u signed up, i would say it is a whole different story! Apart from the empty promises, u will have to share every comments n demands you have with them, if not they will just do it casually. N also, photos will give u last minutes. They would say the photographer r too busy & many other reasons..

I personally think that the photos quality is there, but then the after sales service is horrible. I felt like it was so hard to get their attention after u sign up. I think they bite off more than they can chew, too many customers at once and they can't handle it properly.

Anyway, this is my personal experience with this bridal shop. Maybe i'm the one who is not so lucky. You guys can go see for yourself.