Sign in to follow this  
evenieves

Beautiful Corseted A Line Wedding Dress For Sale (RM 900)

Hi all brides to be,

I am looking to sell my brand-new, never been used wedding dress. I bought it early this year (wedding in December this year) on sale for RM 1,100 but now realised after setting a wedding theme, it does not match the theme so am looking to sell!

It's a corseted back, from Taiwan, comes with a detachable back so you could choose to have it or remove it and show off some skin beneath the strings! It's elegant with little beautiful sparkly stones on the top bust area and on the skirt pleating. I loved it because it gives a tall, slim illusion for the wearer.

It's priced at RM 900 (negotiable) so interested please PM me. Here are some images of the dress and one of me in it.

Cheers

Eve

post-43521-0-80387300-1341381778_thumb.jpost-43521-0-46362300-1341381802_thumb.jpost-43521-0-64708700-1341381809_thumb.jpost-43521-0-00553600-1341381815_thumb.j

Pretty dress, thanks for sharing. That dress was very nice and i like it very much, but i have one question what was the color of dress? is it cream or white color? Because i want to buy the white color dress which is having so many layers and looking pretty. Is if in my taste, then i will buy that above dress. Thank you