Sign in to follow this  
yelllloyap

Justin Bieber @ MTV World Stage 2012

hey brother... yes yes i going.... yaya got jay park kara etc dam excited! i used all my salary to buy the ticket mannnn! pokai already!

i going to sunway pyramid this weekend, hope can get the free meet & greet pass to meet them :D

I am big fan , really hope can get one :( once in a lifetime chance!!!

Im Justin Bieber fan too! Well it's on the 14th July at Suft Beach at Sunway Lagoon….do you want free tickets?? I just done mine…just reload RM 60 with Xpax and send MTV to 28881 and you could win 2 free tickets…simple as ABC! good luck!!

Hahah of course there's another way to win it… 1. Be a fan of Xpax, U.O.X or S.O.X at FB and used their apps to spread about the MTV..you will earn points whenever you share the apps with your friends ..the best part is..4 tickets to be won lol…or 2. Go to http://www.thecube.my/ and download songs from there..have fun!

hey guys, all of u have the Justin Bieber's song???? Boyfirend or Die in your arms.. As ur ring tones???

Remember to send it to ur fren so u may have a chance to win a pass to greet and meet Justin personally lol…

More detail, check this out: http://bit.ly/N9GSpw

OMG cannot believe my luck this week...met Justin and Selena @ Wangsa Maju yesterday and now just got a called from Celcom saying that I just won meet and greet pass to meet with Justin personally tonight before the MTV concert start!!!!...this is way better than winning lottery lol.....