piggy

Bad experience - Golden Tourworld Travel (GTT)

Dear all,

I've just called to the above mention travel agency to enquire about some packages details that they have during previous travel fair (MITM) ( i just wanna enquire wether their promo are still on or not) but they like malas wana layan me and ask me if i want, they can cater another package for me. Then i said it's alright, coz i juz wana know wether the promo is still on or not. The suddenly they juz slam down the phone like tat :angry: wah lau...really no manners and bad service.

Just to share with you guys here..... <_<

Hey! I remember 1 member in the forum had really bad experience with GTT. Trying to cheat them on their deposit or something and they had to bring a lawyer friend along to settle the matter for them.

peipei,

are u sure? then it's a good thing tat i 'had' bad experience with them BEFORE i sign up wif them..if not, die lor.

but really..this kind of customer service, sooner or later i think will lipat la..

hey, my friend sign up a package to Hong Kong with this tour agent too. there is suppose to be inclusive of 1 seafood dinner. but alas, during that dinner each of them get to eat only 1 pc of prawn... sound ridiculous for a seafood dinner...

my parents just went on a scandinavia & russia trip with gtt last month and they were so disappointed with them!! to think that this is their big trip to celebrate my dad's retirement!! first, they changed the itinerary and only told my parents a week before leaving.. when they were in russia, gtt planned for them to visit hermitage on a monday and when they got there they were told that hermitage is closed every monday!! how can a travel agent not know that?! :P other than that, the tour guide was also very blur.. can't explain much.. brought them to the wrong hotel and wasted 2 hours of everyone's time.. always insist on going to train stations 2 hours earlier when everyone else only go there half an hour earlier.. so, again more wasted time.. all in all, although the place was great, this tour agent is not.. so, whatever u do, don't ever part with your hard earned money to travel with them! :P

sseahorsee,

wahlau, really tat blur? really waste of money signing up wif them then.

I also have a very bad experience with GTT. :lol: They also cheap my deposit. Beside that their bad service and bad manner to me also make me very disappointed. Actually i having my trip on Dec for 6 days to Taiwan, but because of some reason i change to Nov 4th and having charge on it. My leave have already approve and they call me that the trip is cancel and keep going to force me to take 8 days trip. The problem is i cant take so long leave and my leave have approve so i cant change anymore. The staff is so rude and very fierce when i say i cant. Suppose the company cancel the trip they must give us back full payment, but they didnt give me back and say that is me want to change the date and the date is not yet confirm. If not yet confirm the date why they still want give me choose the trip? Is that they want cheap me. A week later got one staff call to me and say can give me back full payment. After that i call to ask that when they want to bank in for me then they say cant give me back the full payment. The most most angry is that their bad serrvice and bad manner which when i call to discuss about my case they are so fierce to me.

hi....everybody. I need help for urgent.

I need to know is that anybody here join the membership before or been joined.

Coz i want to get more details of the accommodation under the group.

I been tried their resort at langkawi, really not sastify....

So, Please .....anybody who know this, please give some comment.

Thanks a lot !!!

Time share?

My personal opinion:

Why need to pay monthly fees and a huge sum for the membership?

We can always save up the maintenance fees/membership fees to look for better accommodations unless you are frequent travellers.

I think it is a scam. After you have sign up, no more good services is provided.

My hb has the Leisure Holidays membership, but we are not really utilized it, just let the entitlements burnt. The reason is most of the resorts are SUCK! So far we found the acceptable resorts are Santana Resort (Gold Coast), and Greenhill Resort (Cameron Highlands), whereas the rest are very bad I'd say. Amber Court, Paradise Malacca, and Desaru Golden Beach are more like closed down and abandoned properties, feel like haunted (sorry to say)! In the early years the resorts were still comfortable as things were still new and functioned, but now with the poor maintenance the resorts turn out horribly ugly.

If you are buying the membership, think twice! :rolleyes:

Caroline & Burgundywine,

Thanks !

Caroline, oh....u also heard timeshare before? After i joined, i just feel regret after the trip to langkawi lo.

Burgundywine, your hb also joined this ya. But even one time also yet utilise?? When you joined? and how much is your membership?

mine to give me more info.

anybody who want to give me comment also can email to ry_tan18@yahoo.com

btw thanks a lot for provide info. :angry:

Yup, been to time share talk.

They really have their own marketing strategy and tricks.

So do not go to their talk just because of their freebies at the end of the day.

Not worth it!

Go google to find out more information about time share and I don't think you would wan't to join later.

Two words my mother can never tell me TIME and SHARE!!! i super bengang with her...

She and dad paid 10K to join this thing... so far they been to a few places.. Mum said good, i just grunted. My parent are pretty simple ppl, got room to stay ok liau, most of the time they are out and about.. so if you are a person who wants a bed and not much expectation then ok... the next trip they are going to Gold Coast. Oh yea, supposedly can be transferred, so my bro and I are the beneficiaries..

Now she wan to use the TIMESHARE thing to book an apartment near Legend Hotel for my AD for outstation relatives.... and my dinner is in Sunway... me grumbled coz too far away for ppl who dun know how to get to sunway..!! another "family" thing to deal with...

Hi tare_tare,

Hb bought it 20k+ so many years ago for n years entitlement (I don't remember) with 7 nights stay in 3-bedroom apartment per year (if not mistaken). We used it at the beginning but not recent 2-3 years, after we found their resorts getting worse and worst.

Trying to sell off the membership, but it's difficult as the price is not good.

Hi...all sis, thanks for your comment.

since received much comment and friend's opinion plus self consideration agains and agains....

I already CANCELLED the membeship.....althought is waste about 2k++, but in other way feel lucky that won't wait until full settlement that time will be heart painful! (maybe think this way will be good for me lo...)

this lesson teach me, DON'T so soft listening that what people tell me even they show the photo.......Not Trust at all.....

:(

wasted 2k++? why so much?

there is a number of days of cooling preriod for the purchase, if u cancelled within the period only certain amount of cancellation fee is charged. i remember i cancelled the heritage timeshare membership last time, they charged me 200+ as cancellation fee.

Hi...all sis, thanks for your comment.

since received much comment and friend's opinion plus self consideration agains and agains....

I already CANCELLED the membeship.....althought is waste about 2k++, but in other way feel lucky that won't wait until full settlement that time will be heart painful! (maybe think this way will be good for me lo...)

this lesson teach me, DON'T so soft listening that what people tell me even they show the photo.......Not Trust at all.....

:(

if you have recently executed the agreement to purchase the time share, there should be a cooling off period whereby you can change your mind and they have to pay you back.

please do check the prospectus of your time share time share companies are governed under the companies act of malaysia.

hope this helps

wasted 2k++? why so much?

there is a number of days of cooling preriod for the purchase, if u cancelled within the period only certain amount of cancellation fee is charged. i remember i cancelled the heritage timeshare membership last time, they charged me 200+ as cancellation fee.

coz the cooling period is just 10days right? (i already go through the agreement) but do u think i can ask for the partial $$$ back??? u mentioned the heritage, u cancelled within cooling period??

hi tare tare,

yup, i cancelled within the cooling period but i still had to pay for the cancellation fee.

if u cancelled after the period i don't think u can claim back the money. :(

cheers!

Wa....seen u r so big reaction..... is that u get trick before???

mind to share??

Thanks ! :)

Leisure Holidays SUX! Sign at your OWN risk. Don't say I didn't warn you.. :)

I complained them kau kau lat and post it into my blog with photos too!

I heard the manager kena tang thong ku bcos of it. None of my biz anyway. If she do her job nicely, who so free to complaint huh?

Wa....seen u r so big reaction..... is that u get trick before???

mind to share??

Thanks ! :)

Leisure Holidays SUX! Sign at your OWN risk. Don't say I didn't warn you.. :)