Hi girls..

I recently found a tailor who can do alterations on wedding gown. She charges quite reasonable too..like RM50 to alter size of an evening gown. And she is very friendly too.

If you need to find someone to alter your wedding gown, I can PM you her contact no,

Cheers

Good conversation, thanks for sharing to us. These information will be very useful to the all brides, who wants to doing the alterations of their gowns. I want to order the wedding dress to my sister, but it was not suite to her because of her size. So she wants to alteration of that dress. Thank you so much.

could try Paulynn from White & Lacy too. Charged me rm40 to shorten my dress. got my gown designed by her too =)

Hi folks,

Looking for a Professional Alteration Service, Wedding gown, evening gown?

We have years of experience in manufacturing garments, sewing bridal gown and evening wear for celebrities and other top people.

We specialize in customize Evening Dresses, Cocktail gown, Blouses, Prom Night Gown, Baju Kurung, Kebaya, Business Suits, Shirts, Jackets, Pants.

Buying dresses online might be risky as it might not fit you. NO WORRIES, We do provide full ALTERATION service from jeans to wedding gown for men and women includes bridemaids dress, evening dress, Prom dress, casual wear, work wear and even uniforms.

We do offer a professional measuring and fitting service to ensure a perfect fit.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

No. 47-1, SS15/8A, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.

Off: 0356360778

HP: 012 317 0570 / 012 6250 756

(Landmark Asia Cafe, Inti College, Taylor College)

We provide home-based clothes alteration professional services as following:-

Dinner Dress & Wedding Gown

- Shortening / Lengthening

- Tightening / Expansion

Customers from Kuchai Lama, Old Klang Road, OUG, Taman Gembira, Sri Petaling, Bukit Jalil, Bangsar, PJ, Cheras, Puchong, Subang, Ampang KL etc.

Good workmanship & advice. Interested please call Jess @ 012-667 0403 (Based in Kuchai Avenue (Opposite NSK), Kuchai Lama) or like us @ https://www.facebook.com/JessAlteration

我们提供家庭式专业改衣服务:-

晚礼服 & 婚纱

- 改短 / 放长

- 改窄 / 放大

手工细腻,专业意见。有兴趣者请电 Jess @ 012-667 0403 (鸿图园 (NSK对面), 旧古仔路)

https://www.facebook.com/JessAlteration