Sign in to follow this  
dreschan

Dubai roaming... How much??!!

Hi need 2nd opinion coz been searching online about rate for roaming..getting confused already lol…anyone expert in using any roaming services?

Me will travel to Middle East soon…. And will travel a few places there within 1 month lah…. Now my concern is should I activated my roaming service in Malaysia or get prepaid roaming at Middle East??

My concern is more on do I have to get roaming at each stop there??? :goodjob:

Hi... you on business or pleasure? But I want to suggest something, u better turn off your data/roaming service before u leave, if not later your phone bill skyrocket like crazy... later pay more than your trip expenses haha!

aiyo... go holiday oso want internet, if u really want then go to fast food restaurants lor... or starbucks... those place got free wifi ma :D

Hey gal, actually the cost depend on ur usage and how long u will be there......

I have an bad experience when i in Bahrain last time

That time im using my previous telco... when arrive there want to activated... they said that telco not their partner there... so cannot activated for me woh... ranting.gif

So now im using the Celcom Unlimited Data Roaming whenever I go oversea lol..

For Middle East I think they may covered Bahrain, Saudi lol… not sure abt that…

hello gallll... Wah this data roaming really suit me man... cos I working as a consulant, every time travel around the world and only stop for a few days at a couple of places... Only pay RM38 per day If i got use!

The best thing is that no need to commit and no need to pay subscription feesss...

If u wanna know more here got one list of countries and their partner telcos hope it helps!

http://www.celcom.com.my/international/rates-data.html

walau eh.... Cover over 58 countries and just need RM38/ day...

Is really good for me... Now i can start pack my things, no worry anymore....

Thanks guys for the info.... :thumbsu: