To All of you lovelies who owns a Diamond ring, or is looking to buy one Pls be careful! It is now pretty common to have diamond falling out of its settings.

My fiance and i bought 0.52 crt diamond ring from WC, diamond dropped off after 3 mths wearing. it was gone,i didnt find it back. It's not just as simple as wear and tear we believe. My fiance who's into photography took some macro zoomed lense pictures of the 18K white gold casing, and we found some pretty shocking things about the quality. I even emailed the pictures to a certified,expert Jeweller from the US, Mr Dave West ( you can google) who is an award winning designer and jeweller of 25 yrs confirmed our worst fears regarding the workmanship of the ring. Very unsatisfied,we went back to WC with all this, but they won't bear any responsiblity, instead just tell us it's cos of negligence, wear & tear , accidents happen.

To those who wanna know more about my horrific nightmare with WC, pls PM me! I'm most willing to share my experience, pictures, and emails with you! As a concerned consumer, I'm very distressed to say that I've found that consumer rights are not strong in Msia and not well protected at all. In my horrifying journey , i discovered that many others have been a victim too. After going thru everything, I simply can't stay silent , I feel completely obliged to share my experience , to warn others. Before this happened to me, I've never ever heard of diamonds this size ( 0.52crt) falling out of its casing.

Pls share this thread & Spread the word so that no one will have to endure this kinda loss again!

CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW & SHARE IT WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Has this happened to any of you or anyone you know? pls share so that all of us are aware and can make better, well-informed choices & decisions with purchasing something so significant , supposed to last for eternity. Sadly mine only lasted a few mths :( and no monetary compensation can ever replace the sentimental value that diamond ring holds for me.

Dear diamond lovers,

Always check your Diamond/Gem-set jewellery to ensure the stones mounted are not loose. If you can feel it moves between the setting, visit your local jeweller to tighten the prongs before it's too late. The prongs will be abraded by the moving diamond and it will falls out easily when gold prongs become thinner. Hope this will help to prevent your lovely diamond falling out.