Joanne babe

What's the budget for wedding favors ?

Dear all btb ,

Need some opinion / advice. What do you think is a practical budget for favors / piece ?

Below RM1

RM1-2

RM2-3

RM3-4

above RM4

For total crowd of 400 pax.

Thanks.

depends on budget and what u would like to give to your guests :)

something edible? consider chocolates, candies, cookies, cupcakes...

something practical? consider notepad, coaster, bottle opener, luggage tag, salt and pepper shaker...

something for memory? fridge magnet, mini frame, keychains, chopsticks (i don't think those decorative chopsticks can be used lah lol...)

all those above can have different price subject to designs, materials and origins...

for 400 pax, perhaps RM2.50 per unit is good, to make it RM1k? or if u want something nicer, make it RM1.5k, that would be RM3.75 per unit...

anyway, whatever u give, i believe your guests will be happy to receive it... :)

something practical? consider notepad, coaster, bottle opener, luggage tag, salt and pepper shaker...

something for memory? fridge magnet, mini frame, keychains, chopsticks (i don't think those decorative chopsticks can be used lah lol...)

all those above can have different price subject to designs, materials and origins...

for 400 pax, perhaps RM2.50 per unit is good, to make it RM1k? or if u want something nicer, make it RM1.5k, that would be RM3.75 per unit...

anyway, whatever u give, i believe your guests will be happy to receive it... :)

I'm thinking for some miniature toys for decoration :-)

I'm thinking for some miniature toys for decoration :-)

yup, good idea ^^

It really depend on your budget :)

I have a tight budget for my wedding favors as my restaurant didnt provide chocolates as favors.

Thus i chose rose petals soap as favors. I have a total guest of 550 pax. But i was really lucky as i survey everywhere and finally decided to get my favors from china, so my cost for each favors is only RM 1.10.

Happy hunting :biggrin:

Well it depends on what do you want to give to your guests. And how much you are willing to pay for? I know the Chinese believes that you have to give something "sweet". So I guess sweets, cakes, chocoates will be an option. But you can always package it in a nice way. I am actually planning to do DIY wedding favours as a side income. If you want we can have a private chat on this. :)

Well it depends on what do you want to give to your guests. And how much you are willing to pay for? I know the Chinese believes that you have to give something "sweet". So I guess sweets, cakes, chocoates will be an option. But you can always package it in a nice way. I am actually planning to do DIY wedding favours as a side income. If you want we can have a private chat on this. :)

Kindly give me your email address ? :)

Kindly give me your email address ? :)

Hi Joanne. You can email me at julyn17@yahoo.com. Just to give you an overview, i normally helped my girlfriends out on their weddings and I always help to propose very very cheap items but beautifully handmade. I rather spend time doing up beautiful stuffs rather than pay for the beautiful stuffs :) Hope you know what you mean. Hope to hear from you soon.

hi all, i'm thinking of DIY my doorgift ... got some ideas here and there from the internet

thought of something like this: pinwheel sticking on a cork with some spices.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5uo50XYWi1rq750t.jpg

do u think it looks ok?