Sign in to follow this  
laceandribbons

Signs he wants to put a ring on your finger

Hey ladies!

I'm here because I've been getting this gut feeling that he's going to propose but then again it I don't want to give myself false hopes. He's been talking about getting engaged a lot recently asking questions like what if I propose this week and even told his parents about his thought. He even made suggestions on how he would like the wedding cake to be because I told him what I had in mind. That's not just it, he tried putting his ring on my finger which makes me wonder even more. Do guys actually do this for fun or are they serious about it?

Hey ladies!

I'm here because I've been getting this gut feeling that he's going to propose but then again it I don't want to give myself false hopes. He's been talking about getting engaged a lot recently asking questions like what if I propose this week and even told his parents about his thought. He even made suggestions on how he would like the wedding cake to be because I told him what I had in mind. That's not just it, he tried putting his ring on my finger which makes me wonder even more. Do guys actually do this for fun or are they serious about it?

The sign is very obvious ! hahahah ...

The way I see it, it's either you're stupid or you're too smart, or I'm stupid.

Why I say you're stupid is because, as what Joanne says, the signs are obvious; and if you still don't get it, you must be a moron. Come on, girl! Don't you realise he's provoking you to ask the question: "When are you gonna marry me?"

Then why I say you may be too smart is because you may have detected a glint of suspicion in his eyes which your subconscious mind warns you to be cautious. Only very smart people have such an aptitude to sense such ominous signs.

Now, why I say I'm stupid is because only an idiot like me bother to reply to such a post.

Uhm, how long have you guys been together? If it's like yearssss, oh, hell yeah! he's gonna put some ring on it. But don't rush into it. I'd say enjoy your time being engaged. I miss the times we could fly off moment's notice. Now we can't because we have a little baby girl! Not that it's a bad thing but we don't have QT moments anymore, my hubby and I.