Sign in to follow this  
lovely girl

where to buy cheap wedding dress ?

my friend dammon will get married in Dec want to buy a wedding dress for his fiancee. but the problem is the price is too high to buy . he said , it is really too luxury to buy a dress nearly cost thousands dollars as a worker who just have one thousand dollars a month.

his deal price is between 200-300usd , and has choose one online shop www.biggoldapple.com . but want to see more shops to compare the price . can anyone help ?

Wow nice dresses collection, thanks for sharing the above link to us. In above link there are plenty of dresses models and accessories are available. It will be very helpful to the people who wants to buy the wedding dresses. Is costs are less in this shop?

Amazing dress, really looking very nice and gorgeous. If you are in fair and white skin tone then it will be perfectly suits for you. In this dress any one can looks like angel. Your selection is very pretty and beautiful. All the best.

My friends say that I am a very nostalgic person, I admit that I like retro stuff, I'm heartbroken, I also like lace, wedding date is coming soon, I do not know what kind of wedding dress I chose, may someone will say, many of which are vintage lace wedding type. But I will give you a advice that you could try this Frankc.com site,it is nice.