Recently, I heard my cousin had found out her husband having an affair with other woman who pregnant her husband baby. Her husband felt sorry. Guilty. How to settle?

Even I also knew a person (ex-boss; rich; powerful; married; had children) who have affair with his workers. Even touch touching other workers; he can act just like normally in real life...so sick...

Have been one of Young Hollywood's most powerful couples since they met on the set of the first "Twilight" film in 2008; Kristen Stewart (22) ostensibly cheating on Robert Pattinson (26) with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders (41, married, had children); Stewart had apologizing in public.& said she only love Rob.

What you all think about this affair issue?

And which affair do you knew is the most terrible?

Do you think in real life really exist true love; who can love only one person forever ?

Is there a good life partner; why always fell for wrong person?

How men or women (who already had married / already g/b friend) treat in front of attractive person?

From,

Carly - perfumelover

http://aurafmperfume...n.blogspot.com/

LOve to reply on this topic! Actually nowdays not only the men are gatal fellas but actually is the women who are more cheaply offer them self for men! Believe or Not?

Hai,

I do seen this thing will happen in real life not just in movie/drama - not matter women or men have to know how deal the matter in the right way. Maybe my cousin relationship will break down if can't found the right solution. LOVE always make peoples happy & sad; right or wrong just the situation matter.

Thank for reply.