xueyinggan

Jewellery and Gold from Wedding

Hi,

Do you think we should keep our jewellery and gold in a Safe Deposit Box? Because, I've seen quite a few number of cases in the paper that all their valuables belongings has been stolen / rob away. As a Chinese, we only use these necklaces on special occassion, and even that; we don't use the wedding braclets and all. Keeping them at home is like taking a risk, and home-safe is like a time-bomb; you don't know when it will take your life away?

Though, I was taught from a young age about Safe Deposit Box, should I owe a one of my own after/before my wedding? My parents has been keeping them in Seri Kembangan's safe for quite a few years, and they has advise me to get one of my own.

What do you think, should I keep them at home first or play safe from the beginning? Although the cost is not really high, still bearable, but it's still an annualy cost.

Hi,

Do you think we should keep our jewellery and gold in a Safe Deposit Box? Because, I've seen quite a few number of cases in the paper that all their valuables belongings has been stolen / rob away. As a Chinese, we only use these necklaces on special occassion, and even that; we don't use the wedding braclets and all. Keeping them at home is like taking a risk, and home-safe is like a time-bomb; you don't know when it will take your life away?

Though, I was taught from a young age about Safe Deposit Box, should I owe a one of my own after/before my wedding? My parents has been keeping them in Seri Kembangan's safe for quite a few years, and they has advise me to get one of my own.

What do you think, should I keep them at home first or play safe from the beginning? Although the cost is not really high, still bearable, but it's still an annualy cost.

It's advisable to keep in safety box.

Safety deposit box is best option to save jewellery from any kind of theft and other things. Rest depends on particular individual what way must be use for safe storage of jewellery stuff.

Thanks for the reply guys, I've just signed up at mysafebox (Serdang one) last weekend.

Signed up the smallest box at 1400; it's a Hari Raya promo with 150,000 insurance coverage?

I signed up for 3 years; 1400 is inclusive of deposit, agreement, and insurance if not mistaken.

I think for the next 2 years, I only need to pay the insurance premium. They say they will call up to remind when expires; ask me not to worry about that.

Yes, you must have safe deposit box to safely place all your jewellery and gold.Its not safe to keep all that at home. That's good that you signed up for the safe deposit box. Now, you don't have to worry about anything .