joane

Solemnisation of Marriage Outside the Registry

Hi Joanne, Do you have any idea for couple from different state and neither from Klang Valley? We would like to have our ROM officiate in Ciao Reataurant KL, do you have any idea what is the process? If go through JPN, both of us need to change the address in IC to KL then only can apply for a registrar to officiate us in the restaurant. Wondering is there any easier process. Please send email to arfen@gmail.com Thanks

Hi Joanne Babe, Good day. Would you mind to share with me your informatiom as well? Appreciate it and thanks in advance :) My email is alyssakoi@yahoo.com Thanks :)

Hi Joanne Babe,

Do you mind to share with me the details & procedures to have solemnization done outside JPN please?

My email is ytlim101@gmail.com

Appreciate your help and many thanks :)

Hi Joanne, I would like to have ROM outside JPN as well. Will you be kind enough to send me the details? Thanks in advance! My email address is kiirotsuki@hotmail.com

Hi Joanne,

Can you email me the process as well. Am planning for marriage near CNY next year as both my husband to be and myself are overseas most of the time.

Your advice/recommendation etc much appreciated. My email is syokeyin@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Hi Joanne,

Can you email me the process as well. Am planning for marriage near CNY next year as both my husband to be and myself are overseas most of the time.

Your advice/recommendation etc much appreciated. My email is syokeyin@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Pls check your email.

Hi Joanne, Do you have any idea for couple from different state and neither from Klang Valley? We would like to have our ROM officiate in Ciao Reataurant KL, do you have any idea what is the process? If go through JPN, both of us need to change the address in IC to KL then only can apply for a registrar to officiate us in the restaurant. Wondering is there any easier process. Please send email to arfen@gmail.com Thanks

Hi , is your email correct ? The email I sent is being returned.

Hi Joanne , it would be very great if u can share me the details , me and my gf are not from KL but we want to hold our ROM at prince hotel. Can we do that?

Jchs88@gmail.com

Lots of Thanks!

Hi Joanne , it would be very great if u can share me the details , me and my gf are not from KL but we want to hold our ROM at prince hotel. Can we do that?

Jchs88@gmail.com

Lots of Thanks!

Replied your email.

Joanne, can you also let me know about that?? my email is jeannie_yenyen@yahoo.com....

Appreciate your assistance!!!

Pls check your email.

Hi Joanne, I was wondering if you'd know anything about doing ROM outside of JPN office in Janda Baik area?

I would like to hire the registrar for my ROM end of this year. Any idea how should I go about with this? Thanks!

btw...my email is sooguan.ng[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Joanne, Could you please kindly share the information with me too? Plan to have my ROM this NOV. Here is my email: kuekkuek1216@gmail.com Really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

Hello Joanne,

Could you please email me as well kjandlyn@gmail.com

We are overseas and getting different answers when we call different JPN branches.

thank you.

Lyn

Hi Joanne Babe,

Mind to share for the info with me, i'm planning to register on the same day for chinese wedding ceremony. I'm wonder how the procedure and timeline too. Thank you very much. my email is agneslfy_@hotmail.com

Your email is agnesify_@hotmail.com ? Any typo errors ?

Hi, Joanne Babe.

This is my email address celestepyt@gmail.com. Can you send me the details too? Million thanks...

Hi Joanne babe,

Could you email me the details at annyn@hotmail too. Thank you :)

sent ! same for geogeo9394 & Peacekaboo ! kindly check ur mailbox :)

Hi Joanne,

Will appreciate very much if you can share with me the procedures as well! Many thanks in advanced!

My email is prischoy84@gmail.com