joane

Solemnisation of Marriage Outside the Registry

Hi Joanne,

Could you share the guidance for registration outside of JPN please? Btw, also heard from someone that if our IC is slightly damaged, there is a chance that JPN will not accept the application, is that true?

Thanks in advance

my email address: kokmun1986@gmail.com

Hi Joanne,

Could you share the guidance for registration outside of JPN please? Btw, also heard from someone that if our IC is slightly damaged, there is a chance that JPN will not accept the application, is that true?

Thanks in advance

my email address: kokmun1986@gmail.com

Email sent.

Hi Joanne babe,

Could you pls share with me your experience and guidance on the ROM outside of JPN, too?

My email address kiirotsuki@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi Joanne Babe,

Could you share your experience, advice and guidance on registration outside of JPN ?

I'm planning to have my ROM at a hotel quite soon from now.

My email is t_jack_k[at]yahoo.com

The world is so fortunate to have someone like you, taking the time to share and help others. Appreciate your help very much.

Hi Joanne Babe,

I'm new in this forum, and like many others am keen to have my ROM on the same day as my wedding reception.

I would very much appreciate it if you could share your experience on ROM outside of JPN office.

my email is sunfl0w3r@hotmail.com

It's so nice to see someone like you who tirelessly reply to all who have asked for your help. :)

Hi Joanne,

I'm planning to have my ROM on my wedding dinner. It is highly appreciate if you could share the details to my email supei.lee@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your time. Your sharing and caring are much appreciated. Muakssssss......

Hi Joanne babe,

Could you pls share with me your experience and guidance on the ROM outside of JPN, too?

My email address kiirotsuki@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi Joanne Babe,

Could you share your experience, advice and guidance on registration outside of JPN ?

I'm planning to have my ROM at a hotel quite soon from now.

My email is t_jack_k[at]yahoo.com

The world is so fortunate to have someone like you, taking the time to share and help others. Appreciate your help very much.

Hi Joanne Babe,

I'm new in this forum, and like many others am keen to have my ROM on the same day as my wedding reception.

I would very much appreciate it if you could share your experience on ROM outside of JPN office.

my email is sunfl0w3r@hotmail.com

It's so nice to see someone like you who tirelessly reply to all who have asked for your help. :)

Hi Joanne,

I'm planning to have my ROM on my wedding dinner. It is highly appreciate if you could share the details to my email supei.lee@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your time. Your sharing and caring are much appreciated. Muakssssss......

Hi Joanne babe, would you guide me as well? melvin.yongjh@gmail.com Much appreciated and many thanks!

Hi friends , I've replied all your email.

Hi Joanne, we have been emailing the JPN officer regarding solemnise outside JPN but did not get a clear direction from them and seems to be complicated. We live in Melbourne and would like to have the solemnise outside JPN during our wedding ceremony in Malaysia (Subang). The officer told us that we need to register first, (i assumed is ROM?) wait for 21 days then only can apply for the license for the registrar to go outside JPN......our ceremony will be on 4th Feb 2014 and we are working on a tight schedule. Based on the Malaysian Consulate in Melbourne, we could have our certificate of marriage in 3 days once we have lodge the application form...i am just quite confused about the whole process, i thought we only sign the certificate during the solemnisation? Could you please share your experience and give us some advise. Thank you! My email Lthung59@gmail.com

Dear Joanne

I saw your post that you know the way to do the solemnization outside JPN. Can you share the details with me? I planned to do a garden solemnization in Melaka. Can you advise the procedure to me? and whether we need an registration officer to be there during the solemnization?

Thank you so much.

My email is kaijiechoo@gmail.com

Dear Joanne, Hope you may send the details on how can I get the solemnisation outside JPN. My email is mllee_18@yahoo.co.uk Really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi Joanne babe, Would appreciate if you could share your knowledge and experience on solemnisation outside JPN office. My wedding will be held at a hotel in KL. My e-mail address is perak008@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance.

Hi Joanne babe, I would like to know about the details for ROM on Wedding Dinner or outside the JPN... would you please share with me too?

ckwhy13@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Joanne Babe,

Could I also have the details for ROM as I am getting married at Avillion Port Dickson Resort and I am living in Australia trying to organize it. My email is chelsealincoln@msn.com

Thanks very much in advance :D

Dear Joanna Babe/ all,

I'm from Klang and my FH from Malacca, we are planning for ROM in a month time outside JPN (venue yet to decide, maybe at the beach or garden or hotel), and we got lots of confusion from everywhere to get a registrar or solemnizer & the application timing.... :(

Would you help us out please?

my email: sherry85my@hotmail.com

Or, whoever received similar information from Joanna Babe, do you mind to share please? As this is quite urgent..

Thank you very much, arigato...

Hi Joanne,

Can you also send me your guide regarding the solemnization outside registry? Plan to do it in this coming May... Will it be too late?

I got lots of confusion to get a registrar or solemnizer & the application stuff. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much.

My email add ljongsl@gmail.com

Hi Joanne babe,

Would be pleased if you could you share with me your experience and guidance on the ROM outside of JPN as well. My email is wkwankoon@hotmail.com

Thanks alot.

Hi Joanne babe,

Would be pleased if you could you share with me your experience and guidance on the ROM outside of JPN as well. My email is wkwankoon@hotmail.com

Thanks alot.

Just replied you , khaikoon. :)

Hi Joanne babe,

My rom falls on 19/11/14 Wednesday at Selangor Gita bayu. Yes it is weekday and i tried to contact a few jpn officers but they very cool to reject my application due to weekday they are quite full in schedule. I am really so stressed out now because all vendors (venue, video, photo, mua etc) are paid but the most important part unable to settle. Anyone know private registrar as well as wedding/ceremony celebrant?

Millions thanks in advance!

From a hopeless bride-to-be

autumn

autumnchong[a]cosmemart.com.my

Edited by autumn0531

Hi Joanne,

i've heard of a place outside jpn in pj that does rom with a fee, but dont know where exactly it is.

can you share me your experience as well?

thanks in advance.

b3a251@hotmail.com

Hi Joanne babe,

Would be pleased if you could you share with me your experience and guidance on the ROM outside of JPN as well.

My email is rikimaruding@gmail.com

Thanks alot.