joane

Solemnisation of Marriage Outside the Registry

could u share to me too? thanks emerynwong@yahoo.com

Hi Joanne!

Appreciate if you could share this same information to me as I prefer a solemnisation outside- my email: ster25@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

Hi Joanne, would appreciate if you can share the info with me too..planning to have ROM held at a garden wedding around Sept. My email add is yiu_tling@hotmail.com Thanks a lot !!!!

Hi Joanne

Could you send me the info too? Thanks, my email is huishan5@hotmail.com

Thank you! :)

Sent :)

Hi Joanne babe,
I planning to have my ROM outside JPN which is Buddhist asscoiation but have yet to identify the date, btw both of our hometown is different, so could you guide me the way to register? thanks

Hi Joanne,

My church wedding will be in October, can you email me on the procedure of having ROM on a Saturday in JPN Putrajaya or to have it in a hotel?

my email is stephanie_pinto@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Cheers,

Steph

Hi Joanne babe, appreciate if you can share the details with me as well, e.g. procedures, cost, timeframe, etc. I plan to have my solemnisation at my reception early next year, date not fixed yet.

My email add is livern87@gmail.com thanks a lot!

Hi Joanne babe,
I planning to have my ROM outside JPN which is Buddhist asscoiation but have yet to identify the date, btw both of our hometown is different, so could you guide me the way to register? thanks

You may drop by JPN office to enquire about this matter :)

Hi Joanne,

Can you share with me on the details as well? My email is changcs@live.com.my.

I've tried calling JPN KL and they told me I can only start applying for the registrar 2 months before the actual date. Not sure it is true or not as I see some of you here managed to secure them half year ahead. Hope to hear from you soon,. Thanks!

hi brides, im a little paranoid but is there any chance after applying that the registrar might cancel?

kind of worried that after u book the rom venue etc...and theyre unable to make it on that day

hi brides, im a little paranoid but is there any chance after applying that the registrar might cancel?

kind of worried that after u book the rom venue etc...and theyre unable to make it on that day

Morganie, i was having same paranoid like you..same goes to some of my friend who doing application for outdoor ROM..as , don't have any receipt or appointment letter...but thanks GOD , registrar kept their promises, turn on that that :).

I think probably few days before your ROM, you can dropby or call registrar as a follow up, that's what my hubby did before our wedding day.

Fyi, Kuala Lumpur registrar, only able to attend outdoor ROM after 6.30pm (during working day) just in case your ROM date fall on week day..like friday.

Hi Joanne, can you share the details with me as well, e.g. procedures, cost, time frame required, etc? I plan to have my solemnization outside the registry too, but wondering if it is going to be too troublesome or costly... My email add is livern87@gmail.com, thanks!

joane,

haha yes will do just that and call them up.

tq so much

hehe..even if u call....it might be different version. try to call the right person.

Hello Joane Babe,

Could you please share the info with me as well? My email address is burp_the_eer@yahoo.com.

Planning to do my ROM on the same day as my wedding dinner. My wedding will be in Oct so i guess it is too early for me to call the registrar now right? Please advise. Thanks a lot!

^__^

Hello Joane Babe,

Could you please share the info with me as well? My email address is burp_the_eer@yahoo.com.

Planning to do my ROM on the same day as my wedding dinner. My wedding will be in Oct so i guess it is too early for me to call the registrar now right? Please advise. Thanks a lot!

^__^

Replied to you.

Hello Joane Babe,

^__^

Replied to you.

Hi Joanne Babe,

I'm so glad to be able to find someone here to give us all some guidance with the ROM. Please could you email me as well, my email is jolyne@gmail.com. I'm really scratching my head here with this whole ROM outside of JPN thing and would be so so grateful for your help and advice. I will explain my situation further by email? Many many thanks for your help!! x